mboxwave

ahmed777

Nobody wants to help

You are here since last 3 years and your post count shows how much helped , btw this forum always comes first when it comes to help and guidance (for me). Be active , participate and then see ... All the best.

no not like that

I haven't been to the forum much because of work

I hope someone will fix it

sorry I have checked but unfortunately at now I am not able to fix this stuff.....anyway but sorry why don't you buy it if you think this system makes you a winner in trading ? A trader earns 1500 on average in two days. I think instead that no one makes me earn or give me a winning system for 1500.

if I had a winning system I don't sell it at 1500 USD but I offer it at a price 100/200 times higher

I hope someone will fix it

sorry I have checked but unfortunately at now I am not able to fix this stuff.....anyway but sorry why don't you buy it if you think this system makes you a winner in trading ? A trader earns 1500 on average in two days. I think instead that no one makes me earn or give me a winning system for 1500.

if I had a winning system I don't sell it at 1500 USD but I offer it at a price 100/200 times higher

Thank you very much

We are waiting for the rest of the members

If someone can modify it

• 1 month later...