SMALL CAPITAL? Get FUNDED

Godly

Guys I have 10% Discount coupon for small traders to access Big accounts so you excel trading lifestyle

TheFundedTrader is fast emerging prop firm to the top as they founded trader friendly

With over 400 reviews on Trustpilot https://www.trustpilot.com/review/th...derprogram.com

Their website https://thefundedtraderprogram.com/?ref=427

DISCOUNT CODE FDY5Z3RARQ

Get 10% off Original Price

Accounts and Pricing

https://ibb.co/b1CDjNg

Edited by Godly

Why anyone would go through all the trouble, the blood, sweat and tears of becoming a consistent successful trader, only to end up in another 9 to 5? Why would you work to make money for somebody else? To me it just defeats the purpose of trading...Not to mention the added stress of trading using third party money.

it depends, for regular stock/option traders might be but for others it can be 24*5 :)

You want to say that you are a workaholic: D :-)

If he will work for me then I do not have to work otherwise it is impossible, and we go back to 9 to 5 job, topic.

I mean everyone has to work, whether you are the cleaner or Elon Musk.

Why anyone would go through all the trouble, the blood, sweat and tears of becoming a consistent successful trader, only to end up in another 9 to 5? Why would you work to make money for somebody else? To me it just defeats the purpose of trading...Not to mention the added stress of trading using third party money.

Prop firms is most valuable opportunity to a consisten traders since there's refund on fee means zero risk

Trading is 9 to 5 job. :D

It is not, if you are sitting in front of your computer the whole day (for trading) you are doing it wrong... The opportunities are at first couple of hours of london session, then 1st couple of hours of ny session, if there is no setup or you missed the move, you can come back next day because that ship has sailed... Watching the charts in any other time other than those times is like watching paint dry, and you will only lose money forcing trades while the market is going nowhere.

Prop firms is most valuable opportunity to a consisten traders since there's refund on fee means zero risk

There is no such thing as zero risk, and what fees are you talking about? You mean commission? You could worry about commission if you are taking trades like shooting a machine gun and having small profits or majority of them losers...

It is not, if you are sitting in front of your computer the whole day (for trading) you are doing it wrong... The opportunities are at first couple of hours of london session, then 1st couple of hours of ny session, if there is no setup or you missed the move, you can come back next day because that ship has sailed... Watching the charts in any other time other than those times is like watching paint dry, and you will only lose money forcing trades while the market is going nowhere.

It depends, navin trades open sessions, that's why it says so, there are also other methods and ways of trading. You don't have to sit in front of the screen all day - you can use alarms.

You've been trading navin for a while and how is it going, there are results, and how is the learning going. Do you like this style of trading?

There are also opportunities in the afternoon, not to mention close as well as overnight if you choose to trade the Asian session, you don't just have to trade the opens. But I agree it's pointless to just sit there all day, choose your times.

Guest machete
Guys I have 10% Discount coupon for small traders to access Big accounts so you excel trading lifestyle

TheFundedTrader is fast emerging prop firm to the top as they founded trader friendly

With over 400 reviews on Trustpilot https://www.trustpilot.com/review/th...derprogram.com

Their website https://thefundedtraderprogram.com/?ref=427

DISCOUNT CODE FDY5Z3RARQ

Get 10% off Original Price

Accounts and Pricing

https://ibb.co/b1CDjNg

Sounds really fishy, looks like they are looking for people who'll trade in their platform or something like that. Better to stick to your own way trading with proprietary systems using services of trustworthy brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex.

Sounds really fishy, looks like they are looking for people who'll trade in their platform or something like that. Better to stick to your own way trading with proprietary systems using services of trustworthy brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex.

The world is free to think whatever you like... upgrade the software

Guest machete

The world is free to think whatever you like... upgrade the software

That's completely wrong and here is why:

1. There is no free bread (zero risk as you mentioned)

2. Challenge means pressure and this is the worst thing that should be avoided in trading.

3. No ability to choose broker (only one that they allow). Clear sign of lead generation scheme. Also, no EAs allowed... hilarious

4. This is not the process how genuine prop firms hire.

Edited by machete

@machete

nothing beats the power of trading with risk management

How many people has the ability to deposity 50k, 100k with a broker ?

trading 50k or 100k risking 0.5% per trade has power to change a life with consistent profits.

I know alot of people here still looking for holly grail system that is not even available risk management is holly grail guys

Edited by Godly

haha trading is more of a life style that stirs us away from that daily 9-5, no including the commute and that strict by the minute luch break, so yeah i would always choose a 24/5 work time with my hotforex account at my own convenience, rather that my past 9-5 job, though i keep some side hussle just incase

• 2 weeks later...
Guest machete
@machete

nothing beats the power of trading with risk management

How many people has the ability to deposity 50k, 100k with a broker ?

trading 50k or 100k risking 0.5% per trade has power to change a life with consistent profits.

I know alot of people here still looking for holly grail system that is not even available risk management is holly grail guys

Power of risk management, change life with consistent profits... Thinking that you should be good in trading and there is unlimited potential doesn't mean you can tap on it. Unlimited returns comes with probability you earn them and as you compete with professionals with much more sophisticated approaches and software than you, you clear overestimate those odds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
haha trading is more of a life style that stirs us away from that daily 9-5, no including the commute and that strict by the minute luch break, so yeah i would always choose a 24/5 work time with my hotforex account at my own convenience, rather that my past 9-5 job, though i keep some side hussle just incase

How long have you been trading with this broker?