[Req] Warrior pro 2021, Mark Minervini courses.

josephbarry

Hey everyone, I just joined this forum today - and I would like to thank every last one of you! You all seem like incredible people and I'd love to get to know you guys more. Shoot me dms!

I'm going through some tough times right now and It's really taking a toll on me mentally and physically. I need to step up to the plate, and that's what I'm trying to do today, here with you guys.

I read somewhere today on this forum that there's a 325GB Warrior Pro course, if anyone has it - I would be so f***ing thankful. You'd honestly change my life 180 degrees, and if there was ever anything I could do in return for you I will put in all of my effort with any spare hours of the day that I have to accomplish that. Whether it be the 325GB, or non complete.

I'd also be interested in the upcoming Mark Minervini Masterclass courses to a lesser degree. I've been reading that he has a new course coming up over the next two weeks - and I would love to participate in a group buy for it with the profit I could make from the previous mentioned course. Nonetheless, he's probably the better trader at the end of the day, but what do I know. Thank you all again for taking the time out of your day to read this. If there's anyone that you know with this course, please reach out to them on my behalf - you'd make my, and my daughters f***ing life. Thank you so much again and I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.