Linda Raschke Trading Room Closing Down

gadfly

For those who may be interested....

From Linda Raschke:

We are concluding the last 6 months of our live trading room with a special offer.

Damon and I started a trading service during the corona virus shutdown meant to fill a void when the world was in lock down. What better way to transfer our knowledge, show our trades live on the screen and share with a passionate community of fellow traders. And, we have the most talented assistant, Kyle, to facilitate things. It was not a venture we planned to do for an extended period, and we have decided to end it at the end of this year. For the next 6 months, this is a unique opportunity to get training, see live trading on the screen, and benefit from two 40+ year professional trading veterans.

For the price of a weekend workshop, you get 6 MONTHS of full time daily commentary, real time trade set ups, trade execution and management, charts posted at night, weekly evening sessions covering everything from psychology to stock technicals and relative strength, lunchtime lectures covering the models we use - all recorded for your benefit. Three Zoom videos display guidance throughout the day on stocks, futures, and general intraday timing. CRAZY - right?? Right! But this business IS crazy!

Register now for the discounted price of $1650. (The 6 month special will no longer be offered as of July 1st).

Damon, How did you get your start with technicals and learning the ropes on the trading floor?

"I first joined the cattle pit on the CME, and off to the side was a guy keeping his charts by hand. I asked him to show me what he was doing and for the next 14 years, I kept charts by hand as well. From then on, I had more than a few mentors - each would introduce me to different books and assorted resources until finally in 2004, I got my first Market Profile program on a computer."

How did you apply this to trading?

"Since 1977, I traded on the exchange floor in one capacity or another. In the early days, a trader could trade and do brokerage, so I started to do execution for many greats, including Tudor Jones, Louis Bacon, Tony Crable, Monroe Trout - just to name drop a few. It is also how I met my wife, Linda."

And what are the best lessons you impart daily to your group of traders?

"I show my unique profile charts each morning for 6 futures markets, and teach people how to look for the "cave fills" as we call them, trading "ledge to ledge", and assorted other patterns. I like to trade the SPs and Crude at very specific times of the day and I show the execution and trade management on my Photon Pro charts. At one time I actually owned an auction business and did huge volume. Crowd behavior and auction theory apply equally well outside of the financial markets."

What is something else people might not know about you?

"I used to be the lead guitarist in a Rock and Roll band before I became an exchange member. We toured the country for many months, sometimes playing 5 gigs a week. The fun thing is that we have several professional musicians and ex-professional musicians in our trading room, so we love playing "name that tune" when the markets are slow or swapping stories!"

If you would like to see Damon trade and learn from his 4 decades+ of trading experience, as well as have fun with Rock N Roll when times are slow, register now.

Linda, Did you ever dream you would be trading along side Damon?

"Ahhh - I never thought we would be married let alone work together. Damon handled my SP orders in the pit for many years before I met him in person. We had a client relationship for 19 years before we got married. But he knows my style and I have learned lot about his trading setups too, and we "get" each others sense of humor".

People will want to know, why are you bothering to provide this service in the first place? You retired as a well recognized hedge fund manager, were in the Market Wizards book....it seems...."unnecessary..."

"Right! The trading room was created during a unique period in everyone's life when we could not go outside and were craving interaction with others. Both Damon and I began our careers on the exchange floor and there was a very special camaraderie in that environment. We have recreated that feeling in our trading room."

What are some of the more important things you teach each day?

"Structure - how to read the market structure, create a "roadmap", how to anticipate, trade management, our stock trading scans, relative strength, the market models I have used for over 3 decades....anything I think will be durable and robust and helpful to traders long after I have passed. I want to pass on a legacy while also showing how human we are. I show my trades, talk about exiting too soon like everyone else, talk about how dependent trading is on hard work and preparation, and I show it daily. I talk about my mistakes and when I see an opening for a great trade...how staying with that great trade can be one of the hardest things of all, and how infrequent those truly unique opportunities are. We talk about books, poker, game theory, statistics...and lots of rock N roll when we are waiting for trades to unfold. Our room is truly our family and I would love to share it with others for these next 6 months before moving on."

If you would like trading ideas and continuous analysis provided by Linda for six months (for the price of a weekend workshop), sign up now! This offer will expire at the end of June!

*Where are you on your trading journey? An experienced trader with 30, 40, even more years under your belt? Join your fellow comrades (who love 70s Rock and Roll!) in our trading room.

*Are you newer, perhaps less than 3 years experience with aspirations of making a handsome, consistent living? We shorten the learning curve by training your eye each hour of the day to see the openings unfold and what to anticipate next.

*Are you a seasoned trader? Stay engaged through out the day. Multiple eyes provide trade ideas in stocks and futures. Participate in our Wednesday evening Stock review spotting the rotation in relative strength and investment opportunities.

This 6 month offer will end at the end of June! Act now and get a discounted special rate! Less than a weekend workshop but a lifetime of learning!

Edited by gadfly

I don't think they record the daily trading room sessions, not absolutely sure though.

They do record certain sessions like this one mentioned: "Participate in our Wednesday evening Stock review spotting the rotation in relative strength and investment opportunities."

Edited by gadfly

I don't think they record the daily trading room sessions, not absolutely sure though.

They do record certain sessions like this one mentioned: "Participate in our Wednesday evening Stock review spotting the rotation in relative strength and investment opportunities."

a more sensible question is, were you a participant? 😉

Upcoming Webinar:

Join Damon and I on Monday, July 12th at 6:00 P.M. EST as we share our thoughts and views on the current markets and where the trade opportunities unfold. Together, we have 80 + years of combined experience in the trading industry. We will be using live charts to outline the next week’s opportunities and show when and where the best trades unfold each day. Damon and I will share our approach to not only identifying the best trades, but more importantly, trade management. Lastly, we will talk about maintaining a good mindset and keeping emotions in check through our four decades of both calmness and turbulence.

Register for the webinar here: https://summit.wealth365.com

Edited by gadfly

Upcoming Webinar:

Join Damon and I on Monday, July 12th at 6:00 P.M. EST as we share our thoughts and views on the current markets and where the trade opportunities unfold. Together, we have 80 + years of combined experience in the trading industry. We will be using live charts to outline the next week’s opportunities and show when and where the best trades unfold each day. Damon and I will share our approach to not only identifying the best trades, but more importantly, trade management. Lastly, we will talk about maintaining a good mindset and keeping emotions in check through our four decades of both calmness and turbulence.

Only for members?

• 2 months later...

Announcement:

Damon and I are offering a 2-day trading event on September 29th and 30th.This is in lieu of a trial for our trading room. We are ending this service at the end of the year in its present format, so we are going "balls to the wall" in an all-out trading blitz till year-end.

The main markets traded are SPs, Bonds, Crude, Gold, EC, and anything with above normal volatility, so definitely nat gas. We also engage in daily activity with stocks, provide market commentary throughout the day, educational lectures at lunch, and enjoy plenty of trader humor and fun. We also do special event night on Wednesday evenings. This round will be our stock charts review. There is a $25 fee for this two day jamboree, with the intent of limiting the number of participants.

Book your ticket for the 2-day market marathon at:

[spoiler=Event]https://lindaraschke.net/membership-levels/

The ticket includes:

• 2 8-hour trading sessions with live trades called

• Wednesday night 2-hour stock chart analytical review and education

• Day long commentary, education and humor from your hosts: Linda and Damon - market professionals since 1980 and budding genius, boywonder

A link for the event will be emailed out the night before.

Sincerely - Linda, Damon, and Kyle

• 2 years later...

From Linda Rascke,

We would like to extend an offer to tune in to the Damon and Kyle Trade room for Two Days on Wednesday, January 24th and Thursday January 25th for a fee of $35. There will be a special session after the market close on BOTH Wednesday and Thursday making this trial different from previous ones. This makes it so you are able to watch during the market hours and then dive into further detail on concepts and questions after markets have closed. The special session on Wednesday will be at 7:00 P.M. EST hosted by Linda Raschke and on Thursday right after the close at 4:15 P.M. EST hosted by Damon Pavlatos and Kyle Potter

The session will begin Wednesday morning January 24th at 8:15 A.M. EST with morning commentary from Kyle. Damon comes on at 9:00 Am EST with his overview for the day including market profile charts and his pertinent levels for the day. From then on, Damon and Kyle take turns alternating commentary throughout the trading day. Should a trading opportunity arise you will see it take place on Damon's zoom screen live.

If you are interested in signing up to be a full-time member you can expect:

- Commentary and analysis throughout the 8-hour trading day 5 days a week

- Live trading and execution on Damon's Zoom Screen

- Access to over 50+ recordings on a variety of subjects and setups

- TradeStation pages and indicators

- A great community of like-minded individuals

Register at: https://shorturl.at/epyQZ