courses searching: dan sheridan and amy meissner

agares

Dear iatin,

Well I was searching nested iron condors of Meissner and about Dan Sheridan are you sure that all his courses are shared here already? I did not find many of his courses here. About the exchange: it is just a sign of efforts from my side, like when I sent the pdf of the AIC of Meissner. I know that my library is nothing compared to yours, for example, since you are a gold member. But it was just to show you that I do all what I can to repay what I get from this community.

Edited by agares

Dear iatin,

Well I was searching nested iron condors of Meissner and about Dan Sheridan are you sure that all his courses are shared here already? I did not find many of his courses here. About the exchange: it is just a sign of efforts from my side, like when I sent the pdf of the AIC of Meissner. I know that my library is nothing compared to yours, for example, since you are a gold member. But it was just to show you that I do all what I can to repay what I get from this community.

I know you share your stuff here, that's why i asked you which courses you need from sheridan. nested iron condor by amy has not been shared here yet.

Of Dan Sheridan I search all courses except - Butterflies for monthly Income 2016 and 8 Successful Iron Condor Methodologies. I find Sheridan and his group quite solid even if sometimes to explain one thing they spend lot of time, but I guess this is for the beginners.

Of Amy Meissner I search the Nested Iron Condor since AIC and Timezone were already posted here and I have them already. They are interesting .

Thanks to everyone for your help

Edited by agares