ATAS - Platform - Depth Of Market

Hello i am interesting ATAS - Platform - Depth Of Market , someone dont have this software ? Chart Templates - ATAS

members of this forum, myself included, are here to try to get the cracks of the various trading platforms ..... therefore since it is very difficult to have ATAS crack, you will not find anyone who gives you a feedback on this platform.

................................. otherwise if you opened a thread where you provided ATAS crack but purposely put not working link , you had hundreds of requests for the reupload .......(PLS share link, PLS reupload link, PLS help me and so on)

I know I'm controversial but this is the reality

Edited by laser1000it

members of this forum, myself included, are here to try to get the cracks of the various trading platforms ..... therefore since it is very difficult to have ATAS crack, you will not find anyone who gives you a feedback on this platform.

................................. otherwise if you opened a thread where you provided ATAS crack but purposely put not working link , you had hundreds of requests for the reupload .......(PLS share link, PLS reupload link, PLS help me and so on)

i dont have crack....for me is link working : h**ps://atas.net/chart-templates-2/

• 1 year later...
Hello i am interesting ATAS - Platform - Depth Of Market , someone dont have this software ? Chart Templates - ATAS

Does anyone have the Atas crack?