Dark Horse FX course

It's a waste of time. Trust me.

This course reminds me off Trader Dante, although Dante trades on the H1 and has worked at Futechs so Dante has some credibility whereas I couldn't find much research on this guy and I believe he is trading on the 15min and 1min? It's based on breaks and retest (very much like Dante) but i'm doing awfully bad on my H1 setups, (as its discretionary) are you sure he's just another Guru? Would appreciate the reply.

Thanks

this guy is a student of rockzfx just check out rockzfx course and his 1M scalping course, i haven't finish it but it looks pretty good for retail price action stuffs

Thanks, that's interesting. Do you have Rockzfx course? I believe I saw his YouTube where he explained about beaks and retest (I mostly follow Dantes setups based on H1 breaks and retests, although his setups don't occur very frequently + my expectancy is low)

Thanks

^^ damn, 20GB for a course... That could easily be brought down to a couple GB converting to M4V using handbrake..

Has anyone downloaded this and could upload just the PDFs so I could have a look if it´s worth downloading the whole thing? IT seems to me just one more of those courses where the "educator" read a couple of retail technical analysis book and put together a very lame course...

^^ damn, 20GB for a course... That could easily be brought down to a couple GB converting to M4V using handbrake..

Has anyone downloaded this and could upload just the PDFs so I could have a look if it´s worth downloading the whole thing? IT seems to me just one more of those courses where the "educator" read a couple of retail technical analysis book and put together a very lame course...

its not cut and paste basic babypips course, he trade 4 hour chart with 1:3 R:R , i think its better than chris capre price action course, u can go to his youtube channel to see a sample

The academy news does not have PDFs

Dante course is better you can read his posts and PDFs before he make course

its not cut and paste basic babypips course, he trade 4 hour chart with 1:3 R:R , i think its better than chris capre price action course, u can go to his youtube channel to see a sample

Hi, thanks for the reply. Are you trading rockzfx core course? If so, how are you getting on? and how are you stats, thanks for replying btw. I will download the course and look into it. I have been trading dantes style for the past 6 months, albeit Dantes H1 and D1 setups don't occur very often. Thanks SS

The academy news does not have PDFs

Dante course is better you can read his posts and PDFs before he make course

Thanks for the reply. I do like Dantes course but like I've mentioned above, Dantes H1 and D1 setups don't come very often. I took 3 trades last month and all were negative expectancy. Lost -0.3R last month. Dante says his strat is low R but 'high' probability but since its discretionary, i cannot seem to match his strake rate and R numbers. Are you currently trading Dantes course/strat ? Thanks

Hi, ive just downloaded the 'ultimate scalping masterclass' but this guy doesn't really demonstrate any webinars or pervious trades :(

I will download the 25gig course and look though that one too

thanks

I read him before the course

his pdf is basic the course has more

he has trade for a fund in London yes his rate is high

I had all negative before I re read his free then took paid course

you can take few trades and many positive then wait for next

I use vsa more than others now

Thanks for the reply. I do like Dantes course but like I've mentioned above, Dantes H1 and D1 setups don't come very often. I took 3 trades last month and all were negative expectancy. Lost -0.3R last month. Dante says his strat is low R but 'high' probability but since its discretionary, i cannot seem to match his strake rate and R numbers. Are you currently trading Dantes course/strat ? Thanks

I read him before the course

his pdf is basic the course has more

he has trade for a fund in London yes his rate is high

I had all negative before I re read his free then took paid course

you can take few trades and many positive then wait for next

I use vsa more than others now

I'm confused, are you referring to Dante or Dark Horse FX?

thanks

• 5 months later...