SteadyOptions opinion

agares

The performance is there with more detail than other options site

I have not seen it live as it is a high price subscription

if you use the suggested balance you may breakeven after paying

edit that I do not think it is scam and performance is good it is supposed to be the live trades signal open and close excluding commission

Edited by ootl10
add

• 1 month later...
I tried. In fact it seems a half scam based on (fake) trades passed on that day. In other words probably they look at the chart, they chose trades which passed at very low cost when buying and viceversa when selling.practically this means that it is impossible to execute their signals at their price except when the trade is losing....

they are to tell you the trades they make not after the day

they show trades in detail that every seller should do

there is a btmm course that did this telling trades after the day we saw he was scam

if you cannot trade the trade or they tell you a trade was take but they did not take it then it is a scam

how can they have such large forum if scam ?

Put an order at a price X for one day and they will have always executed at a lower price, the lowest of that day. Your order even if higher will never be executed. Also, use the same broker as them to avoid differences. If this happens one time is a random event, when this happens always it is an intelligent scam. The price declared effectively passes in one transaction some hours before or after and this allows them to improve of around 10% their equity curve. SINCE with earnings the average gain is between 10% and 20% of course this method will boost their equity curve.

I also mirrored in real time their signals. I did diligently and after around 30 operations I have a small loss while they have a decent gain. About the forum, the active users are just few, and anyway simulating many users is normal today in internet, in forums, reviews, dating sites.....

In synthesis, an intelligent scam, that's why I called half scam.

But in general they know options and they will teach you so if you want to join you will enjoy your time. They are not bad in marketing too.

JUST VERY PROBABLY joining will make you losing a little bit of your capital and you will pay a fee for nothing.