BTC Aggregated Volume

VON KRIEGER

10 exchanges aggregated spot volume of Bitcoin .

Here are the listed exchanges :

- Okex

- Huobi

- Binance

- Bitfinex

- Bitstamp

- Coinbase

- FTX

- Kraken

- Gemini

- Phemex

https://pastebin.com/aF2NwJWi

Unlike my previous post consider liking this one :P

• 2 weeks later...
Would be great if there would be a Crypto sub folder.. I want to start trading the Crypto market via bybit and im looking for good strategies etc.! By the way big thanks for the script! Would love to try other Scripts if you want to share more! Would love to talk to some guys that are succesful with Crypto Trading - not investing, im already doing that ;) Edited by spike123

I have been using the same trading technique to all market and its working for me , not doing anything special for cryptos .

Anyways you can always create a thread for crypto discussion , or seek admin's help in creating one.

I have created few indicators on tradingview , but they are useful in giving a bias , they aren't strategies aka not a black box system, so i don't know if they will be useful for others or not , anyways I can create or try to create something for you all , if you have an idea then post it .

Like this BTC Volume Aggregated I created because Kamisama requested it

Thanks Von krieger!!!

Do you have something similar for Futures markets and Stocks?

You edit the parameters and create a aggregate volume indicator for any script .

but I don't understand the purpose of having one for future or stock , say there is APPLE traded in US market only.. so how you will create an aggregate of its volume if it's trade only in one exchange.?

I have an indicator showing high , medium and low volume , if it's of any use to you then I can publish it

Edited by VON KRIEGER