Did everyone lose multicharts today?

royrogers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello did anyone else lost connection to CQG with Multicharts 11 ?

QuoteManager log says ""REMOTING APPLICATION CLOSED" and

"Lost connection to data network" .. i suspect mc85.pfx certificate file is expired again ..

Can you please share your version of mc85.pfx certificate . Might work on my computer with esignal and Metastock data..Am unable to use Multicharts for past year

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is fixed certificates, delete your old ones

https://easyupload.io/vkvgu5

would be nice to get mc14 so we can trade bitcorn

First of all many thanks for your work......I have DL MC64 release in a new PC and I have applied yor certificate. I've used the last LicEmu shared here time ago. Unfortunately don't working......anyway I wanted to ask you how you bypass login/name and password reg/code ?

hxxps://easyupload.io/rmj3lk

hxxps://easyupload.io/1cvf8o

Following the licemu readme Do you have the hosts file setup in your windows folders ?

Also i think you should *block* with firewall the lic.exe , it seems to cause issues if you are not behind a nat router, ie a direct internet connection like a vps - it still works but the cpu use goes up to 99% after a few hours , not sure what it's doing maybe ddos attacks.

Make sure you placed the certificates in the right place when installing check picture above.

certmgr.msc opens that

The username for registration is : from readme

username: user

password: 123

Edited by jj20224

hxxps://easyupload.io/rmj3lk

hxxps://easyupload.io/1cvf8o

Following the licemu readme Do you have the hosts file setup in your windows folders ?

Also i think you should *block* with firewall the lic.exe , it seems to cause issues if you are not behind a nat router, ie a direct internet connection like a vps - it still works but the cpu use goes up to 99% after a few hours , not sure what it's doing maybe ddos attacks.

Make sure you placed the certificates in the right place when installing check picture above.

certmgr.msc opens that

The username for registration is : from readme

username: user

password: 123

I tried to do what you recommended but without success .... I am using MC12 without any problem but I don't use the lic.emu file I use another trick...... The certificate is in the right place and the host file is ok ....

With your updated certificate file I used the latest release lic.emu file downloaded here in Indo (https://www.sendspace.com/file/ogvw08) .... following your instructions once you have launched the licemu.exe and fill up user as login and 123 as password I have the following error "No connection to Multicharts authorization system"

I don't even know how to use the trial (demo 30 days) because I didn't understand what credentials to enter

I tried to do what you recommended but without success .... I am using MC12 without any problem but I don't use the lic.emu file I use another trick...... The certificate is in the right place and the host file is ok ....

With your updated certificate file I used the latest release lic.emu file downloaded here in Indo (https://www.sendspace.com/file/ogvw08) .... following your instructions once you have launched the licemu.exe and fill up user as login and 123 as password I have the following error "No connection to Multicharts authorization system"

I don't even know how to use the trial (demo 30 days) because I didn't understand what credentials to enter

Hello laser1000it,

would you share your "another trick" for using MC 12 ?

TIA

Kon

any help for this issue ? thanks in advance

any help for this issue ? thanks in advance

It works on my side but cant get data from freeqoutes

Make sure your windows certificate manager "run certmgr.msc" looks like below screenshot after importing the updated cert. Also dont forget to rename the latest cert to mc85.pfx or else licemu will throw out an error. Thanks to

jj20224

mc2.thumb.png.312c0e6918e19983de8e185d83a62588.png

sspng.thumb.png.a94680c2a5f829f02587ff13d1d5f86c.png

It works on my side but cant get data from freeqoutes

Make sure your windows certificate manager "run certmgr.msc" looks like below screenshot after importing the updated cert. Also dont forget to rename the latest cert to mc85.pfx or else licemu will throw out an error. Thanks to

jj20224

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"718","title":"mc2.png","width":"1350","data-attachmentid":806400}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"sspng.png","data-attachmentid":806401}[/ATTACH]

thanks for your replay....in your pictures I see MC12.....I have not problem with 12 release, is working well.....I need help for MC14

of course.....unfortunately I understood that it was the cleaner for the 14 release....I could see if something can be done for the new release but I would need the login credentials for the demo

i think credit card details is needed to activate trial mode of MC14 as per their website, have no idea how to bypass the process

The cracked (date extended) license emulator works only upto the Multicharts 12 Test Version build 15952 and not the Multicharts 12 Final Release and above. We need a new crack for the higher versions.

The test release however works wonderfully with the updated license (date extended) along with most of the addons except a very few (like Nexgen T3)

Edited by chullankallan
Added testing details

The cracked (date extended) license emulator works only upto the Multicharts 12 Test Version build 15952 and not the Multicharts 12 Final Release and above. We need a new crack for the higher versions.

The test release however works wonderfully with the updated license (date extended) along with most of the addons except a very few (like Nexgen T3)

exactly , but no CQG datafeed

• 3 weeks later...