NT8 - Fixed

thanos

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link working but the file is not educated well

hello laser1000it I see you are very valuable and contributor member here in II. Thanks for all you do.

Would you please for me and others elaborate on your comments

I and others I am sure value your knowledge and insight into what is posted here for thousands to download.

e.g. "not educated well" does that mean you agree with others that have stated it is not safe to use? etc....

Thanks in advance for any of your time and comments as they are welcomed and appreciated.

And by all means others please chime in.

Take care

hello laser1000it I see you are very valuable and contributor member here in II. Thanks for all you do.

Would you please for me and others elaborate on your comments

I and others I am sure value your knowledge and insight into what is posted here for thousands to download.

e.g. "not educated well" does that mean you agree with others that have stated it is not safe to use? etc....

Thanks in advance for any of your time and comments as they are welcomed and appreciated.

And by all means others please chime in.

Take care

I have checked the stuff and from my side is not educated well......unfortunately at now I am not able to find a right solution

• 2 weeks later...
What leads you guys who are experts to the conclusion that the fixed NT8 provided in post #1 is "not properly educated"? You must have found things in that app that we ordinary people do not see.

Details please. Hopefully it's not a secret.

There is not any secret. From my side and underline from my side the only unprotected NT8 is the one coming from JhonSnow. Unfortunately that seller protects his works with the HWID ..... so it is impossible that the stuff in post #1 is the original one. In additional looking inside the dll I still see a lot of protections.

One can disable the TT credit feature and that should prevent your trades to be logged along with others, the dlls are open so anyone with some little knowledge can disable those features. the dlls are not protected. The only side impact might be that you wont be able to trade from DOM(you can use DOM but order placement from DOM would get disabled).

Another way for those having proper license key , you can simply change license key in the dll with your, that will ensure your trades are not reported across the same lic key used by everyone using this educated version.

Edited by RajanAnand

One can disable the TT credit feature and that should prevent your trades to be logged along with others, the dlls are open so anyone with some little knowledge can disable those features. the dlls are not protected. The only side impact might be that you wont be able to trade from DOM(you can use DOM but order placement from DOM would get disabled).

Another way for those having proper license key , you can simply change license key in the dll with your, that will ensure your trades are not reported across the same lic key used by everyone using this educated version.

can you show with screen shots and also why we need to do this disbaling. Is data being sent to some one else?

OT sorry....but well done m8, you're ready for next century:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timmagine_2021-04-30_095623.png Views:\t93 Size:\t9.0 KB ID:\t779285","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"779285","data-size":"full","title":"immagine_2021-04-30_095623.png"}[/ATTACH]

😀

sorry for OT , but at now I have 1973 posts

This is max i could share, here is why al yours trades are visible across all users , see, if you are concerned have your RE patch this. NT keeps track of every execution so eventually they will know about their system being misused & they might take legal actions against those accounts associated with this dummy lic key, so you must take extreme caution when using any hacked version. For demo it's all okay but for real trading avoid using it.

Not being a preacher here but for your main trading execution platform use genuine software. I have paid for lifetime license even after educating this myself because it's worth it & saves me on cheaper commission & also keeps me safe from any legal issues in future.

WebRequest.Create(string.IsNullOrEmpty(License.NTLMUrl) ? string.Format(CultureInfo.InvariantCulture, "https://{0}/tools/NtLogExecution.php?ac={1}&ap={2}&br={3}&bi={4}&ec={5}&id={6}&tm={7}&ex={8}&fe={9}&in={10}&it={11}&lc={12}&mc={13}&mp={14}&md=Live&or={15}&ot={16}&pr={17}&qt={18}&st={19}&tk={20}&vc={21}&vs={22}"

• 3 months later...

This is a message for everyone.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SELL OR EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR COURSES HERE.

THE ONLY WAY IN THIS FORUM IS TO SHARE.

YOU CANNOT PROMOTE A PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL.

Few members were already banned - so please avoid the headache .

We want to keep this forum as clean and pure as possible.

Take care and thanks

Traderbeauty-Jane

This is a message for everyone.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SELL OR EXCHANGE SOFTWARE OR COURSES HERE.

THE ONLY WAY IN THIS FORUM IS TO SHARE.

YOU CANNOT PROMOTE A PRIVATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL.

Few members were already banned - so please avoid the headache .

We want to keep this forum as clean and pure as possible.

Take care and thanks

Traderbeauty-Jane

Thank you, Jane.. am glad this site finally has implemented the 'share only' principle. It is people like @admis, @laser1000it, @gadfly and many others who have helped build the following here through their selfless sharing.

Maybe you can provide another section for 'paid offerings' for those wanting to offer or avail of paid service. This site can maybe earn some revenue from those posting in the 'paid offerings' section, which will help support the upkeep of this site.

But fundamentally this should be a 'free share only' model (not paid or restricted offerings).. we were beginning to become a forum for showcasing skills and paid offerings.. which will, in the long run, drive away everyone except vendors looking to freely profit from here. I was even surprised to see some of them getting 'diamond' status with hardly any posts to even be silver.

Edited by zoheb

Thank you, Jane.. am glad this site finally has implemented the 'share only' principle. It is people like @admis, @laser1000it, @gadfly and many others who have helped build the following here through their selfless sharing.

Maybe you can provide another section for 'paid offerings' for those wanting to offer or avail of paid service. This site can maybe earn some revenue for posting offerings in there, which will help support the upkeep of this site.

But fundamentally this should be a 'free share only' model (not paid or restricted offerings).. we were beginning to become a forum for showcasing skills and paid offerings.. which will, in the long run, drive away everyone except vendors looking to freely profit from here. I was even surprised to see some of them getting 'diamond' status with hardly any posts to even be silver.

would not that be a contradictory with share only model? we have a famous saying "una mano lava l'altra" (One hand washes the other). Are you suggessting future io model or pay per share/download model and onwer charge back to seller?. i was referred by friredn here as this site will offer some good sharing software, i only got NT so far and most of the time people asking their softare not working but not sharing that for other even after requesting. so may be a good idea but contradictory to share mode and owner becomes part of syndicatel. pardon for my not so good english, -jacopo

Edited by JrocknrollS

• 5 months later...