Second Brain Day Trading

fryguy1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
All indicator from secondbrain trading now unlocked & available for exchange with other goodies[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tSecondWaveSetup-2.JPG Views:\t0 Size:\t222.4 KB ID:\t782375","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"782375","data-size":"full","title":"SecondWaveSetup.JPG"}[/ATTACH]

I don't need this indicator but I am curious what you mean by exchange?

are you selling this or something ?

from my side I don't know how I would use these indicators, although obviously I like to study and apply new issue....it is also okay to have a gearbox for the hard work of cleaning....but remember that San Frencesco d'Assisi when he donated all his treasures.....afterwards he felt free 😀😀😀

lol i am no San Frencesco d'Assisi man; there is lot which goes into eduatng these stuff; With all due respect to all members of this forum there are too many lurkers around here, my shares have been downloaded more than 3000+ together in last 3-4 months. Folks dont have basic courtesy to show their gratitude(its like hit & run), It's human nature to take free things for granted so moving away to sharewave model. there are bunch of folks here with whom i & they share quality stuff which improves our trading games.

Edited by RajanAnand

I also think he should sell it, no one has anything against that. John0snow does that too, money for goods is also a kind of exchange... and if you share your indicators here privately with certain members is also ok, but you don't have to make it public here, no one here is interested in who you share your indicators with. just write that you sell the cracks and that's it. who wants to buy can buy.

Let's say that if I lose a week or maybe more of work to clean an add-on or a trading platform it is right that I want something in return .......... but what? ............. For example, I do not have any material other than what has been published here, but I have several personal strategies and these strategies have value because they are winning.

Now Mr. Rajan (that I personally consider you a right figure) or any other member, you would never exchange one of your jobs with my strategies and I agree with you ...... but Bookmap is winning ?, AMS is winning? BrainTrading is winning ? I don't think so because otherwise the markets would all be closed .... while the truth is another there are millions of losing traders

Edited by laser1000it

thanks guys for your considerable inputs & some vague comments which i couldnt fathom out; Well there is always two sides to the coin & everyone is entitled to their opinion & rightfully so, however by believing that your views are right falsify the foundation of communication.

First of all my main point which i raised has been recognized by some of you but none threw further insight into that.

1. The core problem being lurkers(not everyone) without gratitude when downloading free stuff & not even having a basic courtesy to say "thank you", also Hamir made a very smart observation "Forum is about

SHARING
" how many care to share(in any form:-knowledge, strat, trading exp) and more importantly some of the most downloaded shares have hardly more than 10/20 likes or even less care to respond by thanking the original poster. unfortunate truth

2. Some of you suggested putting a price tag of this however i'm not here to make a business out of this, you have better option in snow or Audrey or someone else. My main intent is to have it as an shareware however if you appreciate my work then considering showing your gratitude by donating towards my cloud emulator work which will benefit everyone in future. I will set up "Buy Me A Coffee" to help those who like to support my work.

1. The core problem being lurkers(not everyone) without gratitude when downloading free stuff & not even having a basic courtesy to say "thank you", also Hamir made a very smart observation "Forum is about " how many care to share(in any form:-knowledge, strat, trading exp) and more importantly some of the most downloaded shares have hardly more than 10/20 likes or even less care to respond by thanking the original poster. unfortunate truth

ok

I share

send to me please

the shares are to be reviewed and if you like them buy from the author to support them

edit Laser1000it BrainTrading is winning

you help us with channel

this is helping even if it is not new or rare

Edited by ootl10
edit to laser1000it