The Ultimate Forex Structure Course

logicgate

"Michael Perrigo joined BTG’s Monthly Membership 24 months ago to cure the trading loneliness and was completely blowing everybody’s minds in the BTG Chat Room with his amazing trading abilities and skills.

Michael trades a large 6-figure account and continued to show $1,000+ winners over and over with amazing technical analysis prowess.

We knew we had to collaborate with Michael and have him put his 11 years worth of market knowledge into the most jam packed, highest value, lowest cost Forex and Futures structure education course any trader has ever seen.

The feedback from current Forex Mastery students has made us believe that we accomplished just that!

Get ready for the ride of a life time as Michael takes you from top-down analysis in one of the most comprehensive courses you’ll experience.

Your Forex and Futures trading will never be the same."

GET:

https://mega.nz/folder/J7IxDaoS#xNwecOP0HoQV8Xp7UEeJXw

hi mate, that's a very nice course. Do you know any good courses with supply and demand? also with courses that focus on indices? cheers mate

If your thing is supply and demand zones then I think that the Market Stalkers courses are the ones that goes more in depth in how to draw them. You know, from that chick with colored hair, Deeyana Angelo?

If your thing is supply and demand zones then I think that the Market Stalkers courses are the ones that goes more in depth in how to draw them. You know, from that chick with colored hair, Deeyana Angelo?

thanks for replying. I've just finished off watching Michael Perrigo course. It's not bad. I haven't heard off Deeyana Angelo. I trade levels, and i really like Trader Dantes webinars. In fact, i have them all and that's how i learn i guess. Through pervious examples and Dante does a fantastic job of this. Supply and Demand is something new for me, it's not quite S/R; But would be interested in learning more of this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...