Help plotting a horizontal line for ninja 7 or 8

Traderbeauty

Hello Friends.

I plot my stops not from my entry but from either the current top or bottom.( depend on my position ).

My actual stop usually is 9 ticks ( ES ) from the current top or bottom not from my entry.

So for example- lets say that I entered long at 3410 which is the current top ( not for the day ) then i need to plot a thin horizontal line 9 ticks bellow which is 3407.75

now lets say that the market moved 4 ticks up then I need the line to move accordingly to 3408.75.

Once the market moved lower than 9 ticks that means that I hit my stop and now I need to plot a new line which is 9 ticks ABOVE the current low so if I go short this will mark my potential stop .

I used to be a very good programmer in easy language tradestation but looking at ninjascript i feel so helpless lol.

btw- to simplify this I dont care if both lines are being plotted all the time - i mean one is going to be green and the other one red and i know which one is what.

Huge thank you for any advice or ideas.

Traderbeauty-Jane