E-H-P wyckoff links

durai

Hello guys, i just missed the download links posted previously on a thread. I think it was taken down already. It was a 5 part, file of the effective habitual practice posted by a leading wyckoff expert.

could someone post the links again? Nitroflare has the files taken down already. only uploadgig has it, could someone please post the link? thanks.

• 1 month later...
Hello guys, i just missed the download links posted previously on a thread. I think it was taken down already. It was a 5 part, file of the effective habitual practice posted by a leading wyckoff expert.

could someone post the links again? Nitroflare has the files taken down already. only uploadgig has it, could someone please post the link? thanks.

He is not a leading wyckoff expert, that would be David Weis now that Tom Williams is gone, followed by Dr. Gary Dayton.

Feibel is just a system/course seller. You know those guys who read other people´s books and courses, then "create their own" courses? They just give a slight different name. That is what Feibel does, do not sweat about his stuff, he sells free knowledge in an expensive packaging, that is all. All "his" stuff you find in the book "Master the Markets" by Tom Williams, which is from where he copied mostly everything, the rest he copied from Dr. Gary Dayton. For example, this EHP you wanted is the Deep Practice he copied from Dr. Gary.

He is not a leading wyckoff expert, that would be David Weis now that Tom Williams is gone, followed by Dr. Gary Dayton.

Feibel is just a system/course seller. You know those guys who read other people´s books and courses, then "create their own" courses? They just give a slight different name. That is what Feibel does, do not sweat about his stuff, he sells free knowledge in an expensive packaging, that is all. All "his" stuff you find in the book "Master the Markets" by Tom Williams, which is from where he copied mostly everything, the rest he copied from Dr. Gary Dayton. For example, this EHP you wanted is the Deep Practice he copied from Dr. Gary.

This advice will save much time from watching very ordinary videos. Thanks.

• 3 months later...