Stock Symbols NT8

topstep

Need to import Amex , Nyse , ALL Exchanges if you have them , and yes I know theres a lot of Symbols plz give as many as u can or a website where I can download Symbols only !......Thank You .....

Because of my bad English, I could not fully understand the problem. You can add all of the symbols from the Add Instrument List section. Some symbols do not come to the Nijatrader 8 as a ready list. However, from where I said, you can add them all in order.

if i understand correctly, you want to know/download list of symbols for BYSE/NASDAQ/AMEX and import them in NT8. Also i am assuming you don't have list of such symbols.

In this case, I used similar to this long time back, create an free account on eoddata.com and they have list of symbols for each exchange, almost all *********. Once you register, you can go to

hxxps://eoddata.com/stocklist/NYSE.htm

you can select exchange you want in drop down and there is link on right side "download symbol list", you can get list of symbols clicking that link.

hope this helps.

Thank You Joshi

That worked Thank you :D Now one more Question, I trade thru TD Ameritrade and it does not take OCO orders thru Nt8 , Does anyone have any Ideas on a Stock brokerage firm where you can use NT8 with no problems. I did not realize, NO OCO orders thru NT8 to TD Ameritrade platform !

Thank You Joshi

That worked Thank you :D Now one more Question, I trade thru TD Ameritrade and it does not take OCO orders thru Nt8 , Does anyone have any Ideas on a Stock brokerage firm where you can use NT8 with no problems. I did not realize, NO OCO orders thru NT8 to TD Ameritrade platform !

A casual NT8 user here, but have you enabled the "Local OCO simulation" in the connection setting for TD Ameritrade?

A casual NT8 user here, but have you enabled the "Local OCO simulation" in the connection setting for TD Ameritrade?

Yes ,I enabled it . Doesn't work correctly , so I just use TD platform for stock trading and it does what I wanted it to do. I trade forex and e-mini on Ninjatrader !