TrueTrade Automation for NT8

fxus

A guy on here told me he was going to buy from proitwala all set to do. And he never got back to sell it. Kinda strange behavior. Maybe he don't have them?

It's to bad, he said he had new autoripper and xripper.

sorry i was away & responding now, i dropped the idea for this bot too risky per my liking. how is ur epx so far seems you as u got it from profit or someone else? i am still figuring out my style and need more time, there is wave of bots in market these days. so good luck

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys even know if it's possible to GB from pr0fit? I mean, are his indicators locked to one HWID like forex warz does?

i did one last year for something which no other guys were able to crack, he goes by different names in other forum(cant name it here). Dude is expensive but finished our work. No hwid at that time with us, howver now his site say new lcesing model this year. Question: old NT from thanos posted here had stopped working with apex changes :-( any solutions for that? dont want to spend another 100 for upgrade..

No prob Forexee. All the best in your search.

Could anyone explain how the licensing works with pr0fitw@la? TIA!

no clue sir, but he didnt ask me hwid, i was told product id is limited to 5 install, if need more then contact, i use NT on 2 machines. one primary & second as back up machine and also created a VM, also shared my NT with my Bro-in-law after his permission(he trades tradovate via NT). so far so good. i think both snow and profit good, avoid hassle for few dollars just make sure not to be in their bad books, I got optuma from snow recently and free finalgo and spotgmma from profit. next i need is ludwig and some good algo for arc AI.. so search continue

So I ran two Sims today, old version trutrade new twist. 1st 3 contracts trutrade 2nd only 2. Then Asian session.

https://imgur.com/a/vhSYRr8

Hi seeya, if you can please give us an update on how these two are performing and which you think is better, trutrade vs twst - thanks

I have some screen caps, just I have been so on the go. But I will give you my insight. So what I have learned is this, after news is out like the cpi around 9:40 they both kill it when the markets move like thousands, like the day after big losses, so I have blown a few funded accounts trying to trust them but can't. I'll save it for news days, I did try this indicator has not repainted, I bought a few funded trials at hit over the quoted amount to pass in 3 days with it, using flowbots to trade all 3 , have 6 days to get funded left. I will do 2 to 3 trades in the a.m target 200 500 so 3 accounts will do 600 to1500 a day. It has a 14 day trial works on cracked nt8 and all I do is trade market structure, higher high trades or lower low trades. And put a double stochastic that it's going flat line in over sold for shorts and flat lining in over bought longs. It's called holygrailalgo. com and I just do better than automation. A few bad trades in a row with automation and I wreck my account. Try it on demo.

I tried TruTrade. You would blow up you account. Period. Yes, it wins here and there. Then, a few losers in a row would be enough just to take you down on your knees. Best to use it, go with the over trend of Renko, wait for a pullback, then enable it on.

Don't trust everything you see on Youtube.

• 3 weeks later...
I tried TruTrade. You would blow up you account. Period. Yes, it wins here and there. Then, a few losers in a row would be enough just to take you down on your knees. Best to use it, go with the over trend of Renko, wait for a pullback, then enable it on.

Yes don't just turn it on and say a prayer, loI , just wait for sideways consolidation, then on a strong break turn it on and catch the reversals and the settings matter on how aggressive you want.

Yes don't just turn it on and say a prayer, loI , just wait for sideways consolidation, then on a strong break turn it on and catch the reversals and the settings matter on how aggressive you want.

Is their any easier way to trade, sucks watching candles for two legged pullbacks and other tedious methods. A noob can make great income just from doing this.

Anyway I mean that's just me, that dude on YouTube is it trading with David, he just turns it on 9:50 and 10am and does great. Newer versions may work better than the older ones. To just turn it on, you see the other guy using ripperone overnight while sleeping? It's on video.

Of course only a nieve trader can think that thing is profitable cause i cant call it anything else will be a winner is just a chaser of reversals thats it those videos on youtube are liers dont waste your time and energy on that garbage almost 500 dollar drawdowns just delete and move on guys when nq is sideways ouch!!

Someone close i know bought this s***, is only able to make it work if waits for 2 fails signal. Kind of taking a shot third time and stops immediately after one loss. somehow making it work but such weird way to trade. True dont believe what you see on YT unless u know how to make it work

Don't work that way for me, just did a 150k evaluation in 3days had to just do trades for 7. The only fail I would get is if the market turned choppy but that gets the best of everyone. I just was thinking does your friend know before 10am NQ has a lot of quick moves, maybe he needs to try when the pace is slower after 10am, If you have it set to 1 aggressive it will jump in a lot of moves, and could be caught in the quick turns that don't follow through, try 2 with more filters. But If I can trade 3 days 9k it's not s*** sorry!

Edited by seeya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...