NT8 with BELL TPO

indyan

Hi mates,

I am new to ninja and would like to work on that, but after go through posts of different threads i am getting confused, can anyone help me out on ninja trader and bell tpo or fin algo.

it doesnt matter that its nt7 or nt8 i am looking to understand this market profile thing so working bell tpo/ fin algo is needed.

I downloaded nt8 and installed bell tpo but its giving expiry message of after 2 days. also read about that magic thing.

lots of confussion for me as a new guy in this ninja trader

I would be highly obliged if someone show me the path on how to get hands on it. Please share nt7/nt8 with working bell tpo/fin algo.

if any other thing work for market profile then also guide with that.

Thanks

Since you are new to NinjaTrader, get yourself familiar with the free NT8 platform first and see if you like the platform etc.

If you don't like the NT8 platform but would like to use MP there are alternatives such as Sierra Chart etc. Go to ampfutures website and select one of the many free platform to explore and decide.

If you like NT8 and want to add BellTpo, options are (1) buy BellTpo, (2) buy Magicthing from Electron for $50, (3) buy NT8 from JhonSnow0 for $110. His NT8 has magicthing functionalities built-in.

Option (2) is cheaper but you cannot trade live with it and that's all you get.

Option (3) while more expensive you can do live trade, and he throws in a bunch of other things that are extremely useful. Really worth the investment.

Thanks Iqbal bro for quick response and guidance, option 2 and 3 are good rather than option 1 :P

with magicthing does bell tpo will work on real time? or only johnsnow0's cure will work ?

tried orderflows trader and its working for me without any issue. and also TAS working fine with NT8 without asking for licence . both are giving real time updates. will check it on monday after market open.

Just curious about bell tpo. as it was installed but for only 2 days remain to expire message is coming.

Will johnsnow0 take care for future updates and bugs in that price its just one time service.

Once again thanks for ur kind guidance.

respect and regards

Thanks Iqbal bro for quick response and guidance, option 2 and 3 are good rather than option 1 :P

with magicthing does bell tpo will work on real time? or only johnsnow0's cure will work ?

tried orderflows trader and its working for me without any issue. and also TAS working fine with NT8 without asking for licence . both are giving real time updates. will check it on monday after market open.

Just curious about bell tpo. as it was installed but for only 2 days remain to expire message is coming.

Will johnsnow0 take care for future updates and bugs in that price its just one time service.

Once again thanks for ur kind guidance.

respect and regards

It's best that you contact the two sellers and get competent answers directly.

It's best that you contact the two sellers and get competent answers directly.

Ya contacted johnsnow0, and he resolved my all queries.

I think johnshow0 is better bet rathar than magicthing. johnsnow0 is giving bunch of things which will work with NT8 and also promised to give fix for future release.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
Another reseller. Don't trust of him.

He sells belltpo, when 2-3 day ago he asked to me if I have this indicator

little confused, who is reseller you are mentioning about? I know Jhon is not reseller, he works hard to get softwares educated and there were some resellers who were taking his previous unprotected work and made some money reselling.

little confused, who is reseller you are mentioning about? I know Jhon is not reseller, he works hard to get softwares educated and there were some resellers who were taking his previous unprotected work and made some money reselling.

It is not intended for Jhon. Somebody posted a telegram ID to download free indicators. The post was intended for that but that post was deleted. That is why you are confused dear friend.

• 3 months later...