WWA Trading course

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, there's this password flowing around in telegram, kindly do check if this is the right one. If not, i will delete this post because of rude word \\m/

4 letter "F" word are censored automatically by indoinvestasi

[spoiler=password]****WAQARWALYALEX

That was the original password to download from MEGA before they got removed and re-uploaded, not the actual .rar files password :((

Hi peeps

I think it's a big hoax.

Even after locating the passwords, the files are corrupt.

Try the following passwords if you're keen:

bootcamp 1 - k%A

bootcamp 2 - 0t8

bootcamp 3 - b^l

bootcamp 4 - $=9t

I think I agree on the hoax bit... The password seems to work but the file won't open. The guy who posted the links said the password was 27 letters long (letters only) and was a combination of two different phrases :-?

Hi peeps

I think it's a big hoax.

Even after locating the passwords, the files are corrupt.

Try the following passwords if you're keen:

bootcamp 1 - k%A

bootcamp 2 - 0t8

bootcamp 3 - b^l

bootcamp 4 - $=9t

come hai trovato le password con che programma? comunque anche a me da archivio danneggiato, mi sa di bufala

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone in the community for sharing resources. Here is the WWA material (not from me): https://mega.nz/folder/vTA13KZB#-9xtEgk82TyU5wKYbhU4MA

It's a website rip so it's legit but as for how recent it is - I don't know.

side note, i would be grateful if any traders would share there experiences with smart money concepts and their effectiveness. I've been using ICT derivatives with limited success - thinking of trying out Elliot Waves/Harmonics/Wyckoff. I trade mostly Forex.

Smart money is just like every other strategy - it takes a lot of practice to make it work. That being said, my friend in the WWA (who was already a consistent trader) really was able to level up using their refinements.

He uses nothing but the WWA strategy now and makes at *least* double-digit Risk/Reward every week and usually triple digits RR. I'd say he averages a minimum of 1:30RR per day. (He does take usually partials along the way, so he doesn't always make 30% in a day - but he consistent catches massive trades). Last month he made 150% on his account in one day because he had a nice tight 1pip SL on a trade.

Bottom line, every strategy works - but you have to put in the effort to practice and refine it until it works for you. Some get it quicker than others but it's worth the effort (I still struggle even with my friends help, but that's not his fault - it's all about hanging in there until things start to click)