WWA Trading course

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There’s a big watermark with the members name across the screen so it’s too risky for students to share the recordings. They also have an audio watermark during all sessions and Zoom lets them know when screen recording or screen captures are done. My friend almost got caught and kicked because of their precautions.

In all honesty, all of the information is laid out in those PDFs posted earlier and the strategy is almost identical to the Phantom Trading FX. That course is available here and you can learn everything from that. It’s 90% smart money concepts with a small bit of Wyckoff (just knowing the basics of accumulation and distribution)

Their knowledge of structure is better, but you don’t need it to catch a lot of their trades - just learn to track the swing highs and swing lows (examples can be found in the PDFs too)

The only difference is that where Phantom often stops refining at the 15 or 5 min level, WWA like to refine the IFC as low as possible (1 or 3 min or even seconds timeframe, although that is rare)

te@m c@ll o 6 o 9 2 o.mp4 from SnXperFX is 2.50gb (2nd mega link in hakxcap post below). I cropped and re-encoded it with same visible video quality. New size is 116mb. Download from either mega or zippy.

[spoiler=SnXperFX-te@m c@ll]

[email protected]/file/hRMCXbLK#JtsEKsPms7ZrhfvRse3zPr66AESecOtQ-ehOeeBomwk
[email protected]/v/xfuS10yT/file.html

Thanks hakxcap.

I came to know of some guy who is sharing the wwa strategy from a telegram group. I followed the GB thread and posted a comment there. Just copy pasting some stuff from that post here.

--------------

Anyway, I am writing here just to share some small development here. I read somewhere that some guy who apparently attended the WWA bootcamp and after the course made a few recordings of his own to share the main moving parts of their strategy. And also shared a bunch of screenshots of charts from the WWA support group. I can't verify if any of this is true but just wanted to share the mega drive links here.

WWA: https://mega.nz/folder/yZtSDSTR#hOqj-Zyhi-YCrzAsBbE8fA

and: https://mega.nz/file/zUMVjIRR#90-HbhnmVA7YdT4hMoNxcIjKQHuhGaI8rLq7P-kac8c is the recording of a team call.

*Edit: The team call is from SnXperFX as mentioned by user Cablehack.

These are not held on my mega. Please import them if need be into your mega accounts. And if you feel like it, you can share your link in this thread just in case the ones above are taken down. ;-)

If I do come across any new WWA Stuff i will keep you guys posted.

--------------

Edited by birdshoof