MagicThing Solution

Guest forex254

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where should I upload here or should I make a new thread for it I dont have a problem doing both,I didn't write back via email but I wrote it here and people Lie about major things not a 50usd refund.Am not saying @Electron shouldnt be trusted,I wouldnt do that but am aslo not telling you to trust him your choice anyway

Forex254

Send me a pm with a link to a picture or any document to show it.

It seems to me that the only people that complain are members that joined within the last few days which brings me to think...

Anyway- I am going to get a copy of the magic thing- I will try it and then post my UN-BIASED opinion here.

hope this will help.

Traderbeauty-Administrator

Guest forex254
@traderbeauty check you PM in a few @electron should I message you the same...@traderbeauty your review will aslo be valued am am preety sure you being an administrator he wouldnt dare cause trouble and people are going in @electron chill guys hes said he only sold 10units but its down to 9 hes just starting out

@traderbeauty check you PM in a few @electron should I message you the same...@traderbeauty your review will aslo be valued am am preety sure you being an administrator he wouldnt dare cause trouble and people are going in @electron chill guys hes said he only sold 10units but its down to 9 hes just starting out

OMG...

Give me one reason why I would cheat some people and not cheat others? What's the point?

Guest stocks
you should make it a all in one bundle for those that actually purchase from you @electron since no one really uses NT8 full time were just trying to make the best of what we have,at least the list you can do to make up from the sudden transition from free to paid

Guest stocks
most NT7 users lack live a data feed connection so I know its not alot who will benefit from it because most indicators are also EDU but for someone who bought\buys i from you a joint bundle wouldnt hurt they are still giving you their machine ID and NT7 stopped updating just my thoughts what does everyone think buying something twice shouldnt be the move