[GET] Urban Forex – Mastering Price Action 2.0

saad007

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i'm sorry this would be cross-linked thread related, but i get this very nice link of several trading courses below including MPA 2.0: hope this helps :)

BIG Thanks to original uploader

1. Andrew Cardwell

2. Pivot boss masterclass

3. PIVOT call vikram

4. Super Trending Multibagger Bank Nifty Option

5. Urban Forex - Mastering Price Action 2.0

https://nnazr-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/m10187_365pronow_com/EtR_FoTfjlFLjsptCe2LMEoB63k7KS8EpvMghIZYmqPGvg?e=Bb0TXN

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, i'm sorry this would be cross-linked thread related, but i get this very nice link of several trading courses below including MPA 2.0: hope this helps :)

BIG Thanks to original uploader

1. Andrew Cardwell

2. Pivot boss masterclass

3. PIVOT call vikram

4. Super Trending Multibagger Bank Nifty Option

5. Urban Forex - Mastering Price Action 2.0

https://nnazr-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/m10187_365pronow_com/EtR_FoTfjlFLjsptCe2LMEoB63k7KS8EpvMghIZYmqPGvg?e=Bb0TXN

St_dee

I have failed to understand as to why many files cannot be downloaded in the link provided by you, even after sharing them. Please check and do the needful

Thanks in advance

Hi bull, i've just checked this sharepoint one drive link, it still works fine for me, i'm not really sure why it doesn't work for you or after you share it.

i think i faced the same issue once, when i share it to another friend of mine, then it worked fine after i suggested him to open that link by his desktop chrome incognito, and also by downloading partially and not bulky.

maybe you could try those too brother

Hi bull, i've just checked this sharepoint one drive link, it still works fine for me, i'm not really sure why it doesn't work for you or after you share it.

i think i faced the same issue once, when i share it to another friend of mine, then it worked fine after i suggested him to open that link by his desktop chrome incognito, and also by downloading partially and not bulky.

maybe you could try those too brother

Thanks for the help. But incognito mode in chrome does not work. Neither single file nor folder download is possible. May be problem with the website

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

here is the Week 2 Week 6 and bonus zippy nitro send. thank st_dee and all sharing

St_Dee

Can you reup the following files from Urban Forex - Mastering Price Action 2.0 folder either to mega nz or media fire

1. Week 1 - Getting Started

2. Week 2 - Fundamentals

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/54Gfw

3. Week 6 - Gauging momentum

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/3ILl7

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/3ILl2

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/3ILl3

4. Webinar video file found at the top - How to read trend by S&R

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/54Ggg

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/3ILlj

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/3ILls

hxxps://mirrorace. 0rg/m/3ILlt

Thanks once again for the efforts

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was able to get the course, gonna upload after converting to a smaller format.

I noticed it´s missing the examples of each section. For example in each section he says that everyday it´s gonna be provided examples of that particular topic, but the guy who ripped the course did not include them.

Does anyone have the examples and can upload them? Does anyone have access to the course and could do that?

• 1 month later...
I was able to get the course, gonna upload after converting to a smaller format.

I noticed it´s missing the examples of each section. For example in each section he says that everyday it´s gonna be provided examples of that particular topic, but the guy who ripped the course did not include them.

Does anyone have the examples and can upload them? Does anyone have access to the course and could do that?

LG

Can you separately upload those missing files?

Thanks in advance