My gifts for a happy 2020

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vivet. If you can you should read the books written by J.D. Hamon. He has lots of information about all sorts of angles. Very good books but for me at least he is some times hard to understand.

Michael Jenkins, J.D. Hamon, but of course I read them I also studied them, real geniuses in applying Gann's angles, even if they don't know how to calculate them, or at least they didn't want to reveal it ..........

Hi Vivit. Can you please give me your opinion of Andrews Pitchforks. Do you ever use them in your trading. Best Wshes. Thank you.

I don't like giving opinions or advice but since you insist ...

Then trade with Hamons systems, study Gann when you understand something you can use the Pitchforks in a profitable way, Best wishes

Hi Vivit. Thank you so much for your advice. I understand your No 1 strategy is using Gann Angles which of course I like also. I just worry when I read the position of Gann Angles changes according to the chart scale. Do you have a solution how to make the Gann Angles stay in the same position. Thank you for your help and effort for me. Best wishes. Thank you.

Hi Vivit. Thank you so much for your advice. I understand your No 1 strategy is using Gann Angles which of course I like also. I just worry when I read the position of Gann Angles changes according to the chart scale. Do you have a solution how to make the Gann Angles stay in the same position. Thank you for your help and effort for me. Best wishes. Thank you.

It is very simple, a single angle (once you have chosen the reference) never change !!!! but its representation on the graphs varies with the reference scale. Like architectural plans.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

this forum has given me so much and so after long years of study, I want to share with you one of my most excellent results: Gann 's 1X1 Angle,

To be used with TF 15 minutes on EU / US.

It is absolutely correct and without large currency swings it should be fine for at least a month.

To be used with MT4 as a parameter in Gann lines as a "scale".

Ascending angle = 4.447549729

Descending angle = -4.367721991

PS (use multiples and submultiples) for Fan.

A happy year and thanks for what you have shared in all these years !!

Sorry for the English to translate .....

;)

please tell me how to use this iam newbee thanks

Hi everyone,

this forum has given me so much and so after long years of study, I want to share with you one of my most excellent results: Gann 's 1X1 Angle,

To be used with TF 15 minutes on EU / US.

It is absolutely correct and without large currency swings it should be fine for at least a month.

To be used with MT4 as a parameter in Gann lines as a "scale".

Ascending angle = 4.447549729

Descending angle = -4.367721991

PS (use multiples and submultiples) for Fan.

A happy year and thanks for what you have shared in all these years !!

Sorry for the English to translate .....

;)

I see parameters only, how to calculate them?

" I see parameters only, how to calculate them? "

Dear johnere, how to determine the angles I wrote it in a booklet and gave it to my children if they ever need it someday. I don't want to advertise or sell anything. But I can explain how I determined them: I graduated in structural engineering, I learned how to do seismic analysis at bridges, I learned to play and tune the guitar and I followed a great forum for years, nothing else is needed.

Given the situation we are going through in Italy, with great joy I want to give you another gift, the new 1 X 1 angle for EU (15m) and also GU (15)

From Italy with love:

EU 4,402 (UP); -4.357 (DN)

GU 4.633 (UP); -4.614 (DN)

Use multiples and submultiples (* 2; / 2)

Good luck

PS don't ask me how I did it but rather use them.

Edited by vivit

Given the situation we are going through in Italy, with great joy I want to give you another gift, the new 1 X 1 angle for EU (15m) and also GU (15)

From Italy with love:

EU 4,402 (UP); -4.357 (DN)

GU 4.633 (UP); -4.614 (DN)

Use multiples and submultiples (* 2; / 2)

Good luck

PS don't ask me how I did it but rather use them.

What's the point if we can't determine/calculate them then we depend on you for the parameters...can give hints? Or share privately? Thanks

Tu userai sicuramente un modo per calcolare la scala dello strumento. I modi sappiamo essere diversi, probabilmente utilizzi quello del prezzo attuale / 360 e lo riconduci all'incremento di 2 o 3 più vicino. Sbaglio? O usi un altro metodo? Hai studiato da Massetti per caso?

I'm sorry, I don't even know who Massetti is with all due respect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...