• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi there apmoo,

Thanks for the fantastic contribution to the group from all of us.

Can you give them a try ?

They have been in the past partially educated and with hard disk restrictions etc, so if you could at some point give them a look it would be great.

Take care and thanks again

https://www.sharkindicators.com/download-installer/nt8/

Hi there apmoo,

Thanks for the fantastic contribution to the group from all of us.

Can you give them a try ?

They have been in the past partially educated and with hard disk restrictions etc, so if you could at some point give them a look it would be great.

Take care and thanks again

https://www.sharkindicators.com/download-installer/nt8/

too much for me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there all,

Got ransomware and lost all data,

is it possible for anyone to upload NT8 8.0.20.0 instal files so i can use the magicthing ?

Additionaly, is there any new thing for the latest NT8 versions, i have gotten totally

dissconnected from all developments, lately.

Thanks to all and to our developers.

Take care and good trading

Hi there all,

Got ransomware and lost all data,

is it possible for anyone to upload NT8 8.0.20.0 instal files so i can use the magicthing ?

Additionaly, is there any new thing for the latest NT8 versions, i have gotten totally

dissconnected from all developments, lately.

Thanks to all and to our developers.

Take care and good trading

Hi trader1968

is this what you looking for?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3u1hhb

Edited by Flesh

Hi Flesh,

Thank you for the file, i installed it and tried to run it, but it says this version is too old and just closes down the program,

Does the team here knows of any way to bypass this ? maybe with a different license key or something ?

I forgot totally how to activate the version with the magic thing and i can't fix it on the new windows installation.

Any help further from anyone ?

thanks for the help thus far Flesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

He stopped giving updates now. I asked for update for one of my software which i bought from him and he clearly refused. Never expected it from him. stay away from him

He moved on to crypto, recruiting "early investors" for "new opportunities". Also went to coding of indicators for whatever platform.

"Free lifetime upgrades" really meant for the lifetime of his interest.

My experience with Jhon is very good. He's been always helpful, clear and direct. Having said this, I don't expect him to give me forever support because software vendors would implement tougher security tricks and make it harder/more time consuming to educate. I only hope that Jhon had not get burnt in the recent crypto swing and his talent in educating tools would continue to help us to screen out scammers.

My experience is also same with Jhon. I have bought many things from him and i don't expect to keep them up to date everytime. People sometimes gets greedy and expect same service like they have paid full price of the software. Even software companies charge yearly if you want upgrades and patches.

As there is lot of headache dealing with people who expects lot of things, he might have got frustrated. He might have good amount of money dealing with crypto. I always stayed away fro crypto and i have no plans getting involved in crypto.

I just hope, Jhon will keep updating softwares whenever he can (sooner than later), specially those softwares which stopped working for some reason. I am not expecting him to update software just because there is minor update in software though.

Lets hope for the best