Electron

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Electron like Andrey 2.0?

If I may, I would like to get this thing clarified - Electron is getting usage stats of his MagicThing, which means there is some hooks in MagicThing.dll to provide this info to Electron. Can some genius here disassemble this dll so we can confirm this hidden 'phone home' logic? TIA! I wonder how many us will bite on this bait?

If I may, I would like to get this thing clarified - Electron is getting usage stats of his MagicThing, which means there is some hooks in MagicThing.dll to provide this info to Electron. Can some genius here disassemble this dll so we can confirm this hidden 'phone home' logic? TIA! I wonder how many us will bite on this bait?

Again?

No hooks, cheats and other stuff

Just using the IP address

Learn what an IP address is and how it is assigned

P.S. For 2.5 months MagicThing was launched thousands of times. Has anyone heard of any problems? No. So don't talk nonsense!

Edited by Electron

"Just using the IP address

Learn what an IP address is and how it is assigned"

This explains nothing. This is your attempt to further hide. Learn what is IP ihihihih. great answer because you don't want to say how you got it. what else do you got.

I'm on to you!

Specially for you:

MagicThing (free version) downloads a file from a third-party service.

This service defines the IP address.

I get a list of IP addresses for a specific date.

No information is transmitted from the owner's computer.

I hope this is clear, or is it too difficult for you?

"Just using the IP address

Learn what an IP address is and how it is assigned"

This explains nothing. This is your attempt to further hide. Learn what is IP ihihihih. great answer because you don't want to say how you got it. what else do you got.

I'm on to you!

The dll may be calling home to run or not. As a part of that connection, he is getting the client's IP addresses.

There is a sample scan on the magicthing.dll somebody has done. https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/a9be43a18a3e22995803ad2abea981c4e6f336df16d71017c2f98ff690a06884?environmentId=120 . There are 4 suspicious activities in this. May be he can explain that. One them is "Installs hooks/patches the running process" .

"rundll32.exe" wrote bytes "7111c3017a3bc201ab8b02007f950200fc8c0200729602006cc805001ecdbf017d26bf01" to virtual address "0x755707E4" (part of module "USER32.DLL") . What is this?

well, it seems like Electron decided to link his software to a server, this way he can make it expires whenever he likes, just like Andrey,

its okay for that free version, why not, but I wouldn't like to have the same feature in a paid software,

I think this thread has been turned into a garbage can? isn't it?

No one wants to have any "hooks" in the software they use, but it's funny how none of that mattered when indicator was free, Electron received tons of thanks, now that it's paid - everyone in this thread went nuts. What 50 bucks does to folks ?! lol

People maybe didn't know what was in the code.

Hello wcicom - Please allow me to clarify. Whether free or not, most everyone would like to avoid malware if at all possible. When Electron's MagicThing was free, it was even scarier, because you don't know what's hidden in a free thing, going by the logic that if we get something free especially a binary file as an indicator, it's likely we may be paying for it indirectly. So inquired whether there was any phone home code within (you may check the thread to verify) the free MagicThing. The answer was no then. But recently Electron wrote about the usage stats he was able to harvest, thereby contradicting the prior no answer. Hence the question of "hooks" resurfaced. I hope this clarifies... Edited by goldeneagle

Hello wcicom - Please allow me to clarify. Whether free or not, most everyone would like to avoid malware if at all possible. When Electron's MagicThing was free, it was even scarier, because you don't know what's hidden in a free thing, going by the logic that if we get something free especially a binary file as an indicator, it's likely we may be paying for it indirectly. So inquired whether there was any phone home code within (you may check the thread to verify) the free MagicThing. The answer was no then. But recently Electron wrote about the usage stats he was able to harvest, thereby contradicting the prior no answer. Hence the question of "hooks" resurfaced. I hope this clarifies...

See post #257

Sorry for bothering in here, but since this software became paid I would like to let you know that my latest NT8 patch includes the magicthing indicator,

so you can have ninja8 multi broker live trading, ordeflow+, trader+ and magicthing feature all included in 1 software.

Current version is 8.0.20 but I will keep all my customers updated, current time needed to update at 8.0.21 is 8 hours,

Stay tuned in group buy section

Jhon Snow, always at your service.

Email: [email protected]

Telegram: @jhon_snow_0

Telegram channel: @crackingtradingsoftware

please correct me, your software included magicthing features or magicthing software !?

please correct me, your software included magicthing features or magicthing software !?

Watch out

Usually I don't think it's necessary to crack a program or an indator, that they ask you to run an .exe file on your computer.

When you ask him for information about the cracked indicators he sells, he asks you to run a file that he sends you by telegram, with the excuse that he wants to know the ID of your machine ...

You tell him that it is not necessary and that you can provide him with that number and he tells you that it is not better that you execute the file that he sends you ... a very suspicious .exe file.

The bottom line, don't sell indicators, sell Trojans

pctek062 said " please correct me, your software included magicthing features or magicthing software !? "

I have patched the whole ninjatrader 8 software, this included also ninja vendor license, so you will just be importing external ninja licensed indicator like gompro or belltpo and they will work fine, as they used to with magicthing.

anacreont said "Watch out

Usually I don't think it's necessary to crack a program or an indator, that they ask you to run an .exe file on your computer.

When you ask him for information about the cracked indicators he sells, he asks you to run a file that he sends you by telegram, with the excuse that he wants to know the ID of your machine ...

You tell him that it is not necessary and that you can provide him with that number and he tells you that it is not better that you execute the file that he sends you ... a very suspicious .exe file.

The bottom line, don't sell indicators, sell Trojans "

Sir, the file I sent you is my Hwid system for .net application, here is a virus total scan of that, as you can see its free of any virus, 0/73 detection of virus.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/91bb6ba3430c6f9918534954a26cb3e9dd57b74e3a47d38d6b8765e82fe66015/detection

Anyways I have changed my system! For nt8 software I don't ask anymore using my net-id file, all I ask is your machine id of ninja 8.0.20.0 version.

So no problems I guess :)13q.thumb.png.11b3f49bc4c35cc7a92caf0224fb403f.png

Edited by JhonSnow0

Sorry for bothering in here, but since this software became paid I would like to let you know that my latest NT8 patch includes the magicthing indicator,

so you can have ninja8 multi broker live trading, ordeflow+, trader+ and magicthing feature all included in 1 software.

Current version is 8.0.20 but I will keep all my customers updated, current time needed to update at 8.0.21 is 8 hours,

Stay tuned in group buy section

Jhon Snow, always at your service.

Email: [email protected]

Telegram: @jhon_snow_0

Telegram channel: @crackingtradingsoftware

Well done, man. This will make Electron out of his business with magic thing bs :)