wave rider

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello friends, thanks to this forum, I have had very good things. I would like to share a tip with you about using MtPredictor. When installing MtPredictor, consider the trend direction. Pay attention to the buy and sell signals to support and resistances, increasing the percentage of success very much. If you actively use the trailing stop part of the Ninja Trader program in short and long transactions, you can get high percentage transactions.You can determine the support and resistance points yourself or you can get support from the indicators. These are working well on the cryptocurrency exchange. It is useful to try and experience for other exchanges.

Edit: By the way, I use the version shared on the site. As far as I know, there are no serious changes in the new version. As far as I know there is W setup instead of just Hg setup. But if I could, I would like to test the new version.

Edited by epictetus

"Copy folder "Emulator" into drive "C" and run file "c:\Emulator\MTPLicEmu.cleaned.exe"

I recommend create shortcut on your desktop."

Where is the MTPLicEmu.cleaned.exe file?

On the hard disk named c, you will create a folder named "emulator" and copy it there. You must run the program before you open Ninja Tradition.

MTPLicEmu.cleaned.exe = MTP.exe okay.