Stock Trading pack - Promising combination

netgoon

Hi

For the last 6 weeks I have been trying to learn and build my stock trading systems and the following combination looks promising for me

I have started with

Trades About to Happen - David Weis

As I am new to wyckoff, Some times it was hard to understand and grasp the concept, So I have watched the Logical price Action course. It is sure that he has copied lots of contents form the above book and it really helps to understand the concepts

Then I have finished watching Peter Fader VSA Course

Even though he is using the Forex charts to explain, it helps to understand the VSA better

After learning, I have got two choices either Gary Drayton or WyckoffAnalytics course. I went with Wyckoffanalytics course as it is more practical. I name it as "Applied Wyckoff". On every chart he added the Wyckoff amalgamation on a corner and lines on the chart to match with that.

Finished his Intraday trading using Wyckoff method and watching his 2019 webinaar videos and pdfs

It doesn't mean that Gary Drayton is bad, I have dropped because most of the Gary Drayton stuff was covered in LPA

Next Plan: Learn Dom Demark lines and integrate

Its all coming together nicely. I am yet to derive my trading plan

Note: It is just my learning, It is not an advice. Please choose your learning choice wisely

Now, add a lot of Frank Ochoa and a bit of Copan to it. You should be ready for screen time.

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am already plotting S/D zones on accumulation and distribution areas, Frank ocha lines will be more more lines on chart, hence not needed

As I am trying to implement TD, Steve Copan cycles will be similar and not including it

I am mainly trying to build my system only with Wyckoff +S/D +VSA, Anything addition will be for more confluence. If it is disturbing, then I will remove it.

As I'm successfully using EW and S/D for my Forex trading, my new learning is Wyckoff and VSA only