(REQ) Flexible Live Volume Profile

bomdila

Hi friends, I am looking for a flexible live volume profile tool by the help of that I could select last desired bars of a chart and it should show live VP from first selected bar to all live upcoming bars automatically. There is a tool in OFA Package but unfortunately that can work on OFA bars only. If someone could share the tool or idea, it would be very helpful for me.

Thank yo

Hi friends, I am looking for a flexible live volume profile tool by the help of that I could select last desired bars of a chart and it should show live VP from first selected bar to all live upcoming bars automatically. There is a tool in OFA Package but unfortunately that can work on OFA bars only. If someone could share the tool or idea, it would be very helpful for me.

Thank yo

Probably you will have better luck if you search for the indies in future.io first, then request for that indies in the big mike thread. Kind members will give you the indies in one or two days normally.

Thank yo

use LogikVolumeWand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...