Private Training Course by RTM founder Ifmyante

I see, but if you check the messages history, there is a post saying that the course was gonna be posted at a given time of a given day, and then removed, that people should get ready to import the files to their mega.nz accounts, that they didn't want to share it widely because the course had watermarks all over with the name of the buyer of the course, something like that. Are you sure they never shared it there?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello boys.. the group which you see above is mine.. and if you guys are looking for LPA(LOGICAL PRICE ACTION)BY FEIBEL

Ping me on telegram I will be happy to share @ZHOOMRANGER

pls don't ask to upload on mediafire and share link etc... I have it in telegram and I can forward it instantly and I don't have time to upload on third party sites

You mean from the screenshot? Those screenshots of the RTM master course was you? Why you didn't share? Was that even real?

Mind your words @Zhoom, Before your message some one has shared LPA and it is not your content, you wanted the course and you have collected crowd funding and kicked out members without sharing the course to them then you said you have kicked them out mistakenly. All the members who shared money are having equal rights for the course.

Now you are planning to buy the MTPredictor and you are brainwashing members to give their money to buy you wish in the name of Inner Circle trader group on Telegram. You not only attracted members by sharing the name RTM, you have looted other group name and started a group with "ftuelite" to move their members to your group.

There is no difference between you and the other group, they have collected 1000's of courses and selling now, you have collected money from attracted members and buying your wish. You are pretending that you are looting 100's from members and others looting lakhs so you are loyal and others are cheaters.

No. You are no different from others.

Finally.... It is a community not your own telegram group to show your bad words. So always mind your words, and reserve those words words library on your brain to show off to your own group members. Not here

Friends, Do not spend money on buying new stuff. I am sure, lots of excellent contents have been shared here for free. If you can't master with already shared contents, you cannot master with a new content in 1 day. Some experienced people like @logicgate, insaneike, sixer, saad007 and others have shared a list to read.

Even if you are looking for some specific materials, wait patiently. You are not going to achieve anything by paying for it immediately and getting the materials on your computer. You will get help from other helping minded people's

Where is the RTM master course, then?

Forget the RTM Master at least for the time being or until a new technology is found. RTMA Students sign an NDA and those who leaks its trade secret is subject to a 1.2 million pounds lawsuit. So a bit of cautions is required here.

Edited by Iqbal

Forget the RTM Master at least for the time being or until a new technology is found. RTMA Students sign an NDA and those who leaks its trade secret is subject to a 1.2 million pounds lawsuit. So a bit of cautions is required here.

But do you think that the resellers worry about that? They just use fake IDs...

Where is the RTM master course, then?

you can never force anyone to share with you anything

being friendly is the other side of the coin and logically may lead to better outcome

crowdfunding in this case is for every ones good, not in the traditional context only for one person

everyone must participate and contribute, don't you Think so

Respect and thank you for all your contributions

• 2 weeks later...
you can never force anyone to share with you anything

being friendly is the other side of the coin and logically may lead to better outcome

crowdfunding in this case is for every ones good, not in the traditional context only for one person

everyone must participate and contribute, don't you Think so

Respect and thank you for all your contributions

So what do you want to do, Kneel down in-front of you and ask?.

Crowdfunding is a good concept, but not for scammers like you. Here is the scam exposed

https://ibb.co/JBpY9sT

thanks

but whats the key ?

I will make it simple https://mega.nz/#F!bDBggKTQ!zWMlWKbrMN40NFyOuS4buA

Credits to tx42.

BTW, do these url obfuscating techniques help these days ? I think these URLs aren't really converted to links and hence we cannot click them and hence the issue of setting referer header shouldn't occur. Though I need to double check my understanding.