Logik Delta Renko bars

Jeck

Thanks so much.

Unfortunately this type of bars is not in my drop down list.I know that I have to delete or disable some others that are not in use but dont remember how to do that.

There are many others that I dont use and would love to get rid of but not sure how.

Dont want to mess up my ninja.

Can anyone tell me how to reorganize my period- type bars please.

Thank you all in advance.

Jane

Bin-Custom-Type, delete the bar your not using start Ninja go to tools edit Ninjascript-indicator, start any indicator

go to References make sure to delete the bar you dont need anymore. Compile

Some bars are part off an indicater setup you have to remove the program like Cycle trader to make them go away.

It's for NT8, so not educ.

Hi the jeck put in google drive in first post is for nt7 it needs education about nt 8 is in how the CD is calculate nt7 use uptick/downtick the nt8 use asktick/bidtick

from site

"

Cumulative Delta Defined – Up Tick / Down Tick vs Ask Tick / Bid Tick

Cumulative Delta is the algebraic sum of the difference of two measured values. This measurement can be done in two ways.

Up Tick / Down Tick – One method of measurement is to use whether the Current Tick is greater than or less than the Prior Tick. If it is greater than, it is an uptick and counts in the upward direction. If it is less than, it is a downtick counts in the downward direction. This is the implementation in NinjaTrader 7 (Left Chart Below).

Ask Tick / Bid Tick – Another method of measurement, and the traditionally as well as potentially a truer representation, the measured values consist of Bid and Ask ticks, whereby an Ask Tick counts in the upward direction and a Bid Tick is counted in the downward direction. This gives a more “true” representation of the buyers vs sellers as is the primary goal of Cumulative Delta. Due to a limitation of bartypes in NinjaTrader 7, this implementation is only available in NinjaTrader 8 (Right Chart Below)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...