zone trader pro Order Flow And Price Patterns

traderretail

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caoln

Thank you so much. This is an amazing job and we all thank you.

This is a very very very interesting software.

Its the first time that I see a program that compares the moves to the $TICK.

Its not always right but it seems like there is no re-paining which is unusual and differs from almost all others.

I highly recommend you guys to try is and post some results.

Right now I am watching it- aftermarket and it looks good, actually totally surprised me in few places where I expected one thing and the program was the correct one lol.

Of course there is no $TICK now but the rest is very good so far.

I am using it on 1 plain renko ES.

Take care and thank you all - what a wonderful amazing community.

Jane

another very important fact i want to add is that the colored zones are being printed AHEAD of time in real time and again- they dont repaint .

I was watching it with a very slow market late at night when the moves are slow and very low volume, i will watch it tomorrow live in real time and will COMBINE and ADD on top of what i am using anyway and will tell you if it has any value.

If you noticed- i push the thank you button to everyone that is posting or sharing and valuable info but i hardly load most of the indicators and definitely dont bother with most of them so its very rare for me to look into such a program.

Dont forget- it will make many mistakes and you cannot rely solely on it thats why you need to know where the market is going and use any indicator just as something to help you confirm your ideas.

Good night.

Jane

another very important fact i want to add is that the colored zones are being printed AHEAD of time in real time and again- they dont repaint .

I was watching it with a very slow market late at night when the moves are slow and very low volume, i will watch it tomorrow live in real time and will COMBINE and ADD on top of what i am using anyway and will tell you if it has any value.

If you noticed- i push the thank you button to everyone that is posting or sharing and valuable info but i hardly load most of the indicators and definitely dont bother with most of them so its very rare for me to look into such a program.

Dont forget- it will make many mistakes and you cannot rely solely on it thats why you need to know where the market is going and use any indicator just as something to help you confirm your ideas.

Good night.

Jane

hi

are you using 2016 version or latest?

this is the middle of the day-

i am using the version that was posted yesterday.

i have seen many indicators and systems but i have never seen something like this one.

no idea how they derive their support and resistance zones but its amazing,

will post more later

i think the version that was shared is good enough.

i am using plain renko - 1 tick and 4 -1 renko spectrum.

the signals are better when there is a retracement with an entry with the trend direction.

AND- i forgot to say- all their colored levels are drawn AHEAD of time , most of the time before the market gets there and they stay- no repaint at all. i opened another chart the same and got the exact levels as in the live one.

Edited by Traderbeauty

So here is my view so far----

Before I start I have a question- I had to disable the $TICK numbers because my CQG data feed that I get through AMP Futures apparently does not give me data, this is weird because when I first installed the application using thier template it did show me the $TICK going back to the active hours but next day it just stopped- so if someone knows how to fix that I'll appreciate it very much.

Even without the $TICK its support and resistance is very good ( when needed )- remember- if you try to trade it blindly using every signal you will lose your account within one day.

So I realized that you can use it as an additional tool and / or- an indicator that alerts you ahead of time to possible exit your positions and maybe reverse.

Here you can see an amazing long signal that I took today and their signal helped me to confirm what I already thought to do.

Trendlin broke and then retested to the downside.

Thanks again for the educator

Jane

0gyyjrN.jpg

https://imgur.com/kTzakbm

Edited by Traderbeauty

another example- again- no need for indicators- just use your brain-

obviously the market is going up so look at the moving average on the 4-1 chart combined with their green support.

now lets look at the 1 tick chart- the down trendline has been broken to the upside and we are going up now.

tGVbhqk.jpg

whK7EoB.jpg

BIG BS

HUGE BS

So all these beautiful colored squares- support and resistance that appear before hand are just fibs- the software is drawing squares at the 38 fib - low res/sup and at the 61-78 bigger and stronger.

As per going against the market it draws a blue one at the 1.618 fib extenstion

BIG DEAL

Damn , and i thought we have something here.

All the rest like exhaustion didnt seem to work well so far and regarding the $tick- i just dont get the data so cant say anything.

Oh Well

another one to dump unless you like to have a software that displays some fib automatically for you.

Jane

thanks jane you saved us some time by going through latest version and their websites i thought its good

it still good if i know where is the mind of system than it give me more assurance ( so i oppose Jane)

$tick divergence is good but not working

latest software have included good trading system , just go through with manual

• 3 weeks later...