REQ: Forex Tester V3 or Soft4FX Forex Simulator

Hey guys, I found a free simulator that looks really good, it allows you to load your indis and also display more than one chart with other timeframes.

This is more than enough to practice.

Enjoy

https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/39/mt4-trading-simulator

Yeah a bit annoying, but worth imo... And since I had to do it, I also downloaded their sentiment indicator and tick charts generator, both are good too. check it out.

Anyways, better than spending US$100 - 200 on the other options.

Edited by logicgate

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah a bit annoying, but worth imo... And since I had to do it, I also downloaded their sentiment indicator and tick charts generator, both are good too. check it out.

Anyways, better than spending US$100 - 200 on the other options.

Since you've download all three indicators, do you mind sharing them with the community, so no one will have to go through the sms part.

Since you've download all three indicators, do you mind sharing them with the community, so no one will have to go through the sms part.

It´s impossible to share because you have to create an account there, download the indicators to get the latest version, then when you launch the indicators they will only work after you put in your login credentials in a little pop up window that appears after you launch them.

It´s impossible to share because you have to create an account there, download the indicators to get the latest version, then when you launch the indicators they will only work after you put in your login credentials in a little pop up window that appears after you launch them.

Ok thanks for the information,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...