Request for ATM.The Alpha Trend Momentum.

OsmanIM

Hello everybody and Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating. I was wondering if anybody has the ATM software for NT7/8 and if you could be so kind as to share it with us? It's by Michael Paul Kanuika of AlphaTrend Software Services.It was doing it's round of advertisments in 2012, but now the site cannot be found.May even be defunct now, but I am hoping someone still has the software.

Thank you very much.

Hello everybody and Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating. I was wondering if anybody has the ATM software for NT7/8 and if you could be so kind as to share it with us? It's by Michael Paul Kanuika of AlphaTrend Software Services.It was doing it's round of advertisments in 2012, but now the site cannot be found.May even be defunct now, but I am hoping someone still has the software.

Thank you very much.

Yo, my man Os.I may be able to help ya out there. But I just wanna be sure I have the one that you want regarding the ATM. Sending you a PM.

Thank you Eric for coming to the rescue.I have read your PM and indeed yes that's the one that I am requesting. The same guy who also used to run eminiTickFactory.com. I appreciate your candidness about the ATM too and yes I understand both his sites are now defunct.

Thank you very much!

Okay Wassup Wassup Osman. Here is your request.the Alpha Trend Momentum software.

IndicatorLicense.AlphaTrendMomentum.rar.zip (398.31KB)

Description: ATM dlls

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s1n7xg

Extract and copy both files into your Ninjatrader7/bin/custom directory.The files are IndicatorLicense.AlphatrendMomentum.dll and IndicatorLicense.AlphatrendMomentum.X86.dll.Then open Ninjatrader and compile all indicators(F5).

You should now have about 17 new indicators,starting with ATM,in your indicators directory.This was educated way back in 2012 by one of the educators

Lemme know if you encounter any problems.

Have a great Christmas all!

Okay Wassup Wassup Osman. Here is your request.the Alpha Trend Momentum software.

IndicatorLicense.AlphaTrendMomentum.rar.zip (398.31KB)

Description: ATM dlls

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s1n7xg

Extract and copy both files into your Ninjatrader7/bin/custom directory.The files are IndicatorLicense.AlphatrendMomentum.dll and IndicatorLicense.AlphatrendMomentum.X86.dll.Then open Ninjatrader and compile all indicators(F5).

You should now have about 17 new indicators,starting with ATM,in your indicators directory.This was educated way back in 2012 by one of the educators

Lemme know if you encounter any problems.

Have a great Christmas all!

Thank you so much Eric and Merry Christmas! Hope all is well with you and yours during this festive period.

Thank you very much.

Yes, the site is defunct now. Michael decided that he could make more money selling healthy smoothies than trading. I did a few trials with him back in the day and he spent a good amount of time in the room talking about his smoothies and what he put in them.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...