random cycle malaysia

yachusai

it's not a same stuff that comes from RTM course? mansur sapari once teach it in malaysia, now other people start teaching it, difference course name, but the same thing they teach..mansur and yante(RTM) has couple fight on facebook, yante accuse mansur stealing his material and stuff, and make money out of it...RTM once free,becoz people took stuff from there and sell it now YANTE GONE MAD~ RTM COURSE NOW €17,997~~~If you want mansur sapari course, i have it..but he teach in malay.

it's not a same stuff that comes from RTM course? mansur sapari once teach it in malaysia, now other people start teaching it, difference course name, but the same thing they teach..mansur and yante(RTM) has couple fight on facebook, yante accuse mansur stealing his material and stuff, and make money out of it...RTM once free,becoz people took stuff from there and sell it now YANTE GONE MAD~ RTM COURSE NOW €17,997~~~If you want mansur sapari course, i have it..but he teach in malay.

Thanks bro . yesterday i find mansur sapari course , but then only i know it is in malay . But if you already see his course pls give your opinion how it improve in your trading . i try understand from his drawings .thanks

But in facebook page mansur said now he is prepare english course :)

Bro how you know RTM course is different from them are you rtm student ,if you have any RTM related material pls share thanks

Edited by yachusai

improvement maybe it's make my entry more sharp, good timing, actually you will know which level to wait and good reason behind it..still when level not respected you will stopout ofcoz..but stop loss very tiny around 5 - 10 pip, you didn't lose much." mansur also teach entry zero minus floating- that mean when price took your oder, price go down immediately" very good course actually...worth it. but RTM now very expensive. go learn from mansur much better at least...very good to combine with volatility indicator like bolonger band... becoz i think in fx, it's all about volatility...

improvement maybe it's make my entry more sharp, good timing, actually you will know which level to wait and good reason behind it..still when level not respected you will stopout ofcoz..but stop loss very tiny around 5 - 10 pip, you didn't lose much." mansur also teach entry zero minus floating- that mean when price took your oder, price go down immediately" very good course actually...worth it. but RTM now very expensive. go learn from mansur much better at least...very good to combine with volatility indicator like bolonger band... becoz i think in fx, it's all about volatility...

Thanks bro , great information . i will go thru mansur videos