Can someone share Read The Market Courses?

Hi porinjuwarren,

thanks for the gesture.. i meant, it is good course for those who are interested... i already their courses :-) 1 XLT stock trading course by online academy ,2 professional trader course (different) ... 3 professional forex trader course...

Can you share the 2. Professional Trader Course please.

Thanks.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 'Dirty Tricks' webinar of RTM (shared in post 30), Ifmayante talks about a guy Redsword 11 with whom he started analyzing markets and understanding PA. This 'Redsword 11' is an ID of another forum. But, there is a very good eBook available on the internet which is a collection of Redsword's posts systematically arranged in different chapters (topics). I have read this book and it has some great info on PA trading. For the convenience of everyone I am sharing the download link of that 390 page book. Hope others find it as useful as I did.

'Price is Everything' link:

https://www.forexupload.com/bxu

Thanks,

D_A_

Thank you all for such valuable info.

Most of the traders lose ( and that is a fact ) because of two reasons:

1) They do not know what is the market direction ( which is normally the profitable way to trade ) in the time frame they trade.

2) They relay on lagging indicators which have beautiful colors ( lol ) but made off macd,ma,stochastics and so on which being calculated using the last X amount of bars "ASSUMING " that the direction will continue the same.These indicators are very slow to react in a reversal causing you to lose everything on a choppy session.

The solution is to use price action or just price- or leg movements and just read the moves. This way you know almost always where the market is going and your reaction time is minimal.

And dont forget fibs which are like street addresses for the moves- no matter how small or big they are.

The chart - or price move encompass all the information you need.

I do not use any indicators at all ( sorry i lied- use an ma just for reference on my 1 renko chart ) but it took me a long time to get there.

Take care and thanks again

Traderbeauty-Jane

Thank you all for such valuable info.

Most of the traders lose ( and that is a fact ) because of two reasons:

1) They do not know what is the market direction ( which is normally the profitable way to trade ) in the time frame they trade.

2) They relay on lagging indicators which have beautiful colors ( lol ) but made off macd,ma,stochastics and so on which being calculated using the last X amount of bars "ASSUMING " that the direction will continue the same.These indicators are very slow to react in a reversal causing you to lose everything on a choppy session.

The solution is to use price action or just price- or leg movements and just read the moves. This way you know almost always where the market is going and your reaction time is minimal.

And dont forget fibs which are like street addresses for the moves- no matter how small or big they are.

The chart - or price move encompass all the information you need.

I do not use any indicators at all ( sorry i lied- use an ma just for reference on my 1 renko chart ) but it took me a long time to get there.

Take care and thanks again

Traderbeauty-Jane

Yes even I have seen that everybody (me included) first falls into the trap of indicators, but after consistently being inconsistent in their trading they realize 'perfect is not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing else to remove'. Then, they get into real PA. Wise words you said and truest also.

Edited by devils_advocate

wow!! these are markepedia articles...thanks :)

Bro, pdf shared by porinjuwarren first 10 pages cover only rtm articles others are notes from many other websites about support and resistance.

Redsword 11 thread in ff give solid foundation to supply and demand concept now I reading that. Thanks for you and porinjuwarren and other members give insight about this knowledge.

Bro, pdf shared by porinjuwarren first 10 pages cover only rtm articles others are notes from many other websites about support and resistance.

Redsword 11 thread in ff give solid foundation to supply and demand concept now I reading that. Thanks for you and porinjuwarren and other members give insight about this knowledge.

Yes I saw that it has much more information than markepedia articles. A great share by porinjuwarren. Thanks, for your appreciation, but you have also shared good stuff, especially Sam Seiden webinars. :)

redsword11 thread in forex factory is priceless , if you got any more materials by redsword , feel free to share .. HERE are two books exclusively by readthemarket .. a detailed explanation of supply demand ..230 pages of solid content .. will upload the dvds on mega.nz during the weekend ... enjoy the read .. https://mega.nz/#F!P3JC1AZA!-yC4GIs90thtt-qJrDfZFw

redsword11 thread in forex factory is priceless , if you got any more materials by redsword , feel free to share ..

After reading his book I am also looking for more of Redsword material, but unfortunately his thread is the only source available to me. I also request all to share if they got anything from Redsword.

Thanks for sharing more valuable stuff from RTM. Waiting for the weekend :)

I would strongly suggest everyone to also have a look at charts(removing all indicators , have only standard pivot points and fibonacci pivot points) .. Try this on different timeframes (4 hour.1 day ,weekly) .. For daily charts , use 10 minute candles ... spend some time toying with this, a very powerful pattern will emerge and your brain will spot a close to bulletproof method (high success rate)... do mark strong s/r on high timeframes ... It takes years, running around looking for new indicators on the market .. finally one comes to a conclusion, simple is beautiful ... have a strong understanding of the structure of market.. is it in accumlation, mark up, distribution or mark down phase... understand the present trend .. trade in the direction of trend ... positional trades . intraday trades are ALL about ZONES ..

Very nicely explained. To help everyone more on this I am sharing some files shared by Ifmayante. These files allow you to rate every Supply and Demand zone in numbers. This way you are able to score every zone and can decide which ones have higher probability of bounce. Rightly so, these files are called Probability Enhancers. Ifmayante said that these files will be needed initially and later our minds will be trained to rate levels accordingly. I don't know about that as I have just started on them.

Probability Enhancers zip file:

https://www.forexupload.com/bxv

Thanks,

D_A_

redford mentions that he attended seminars by sam seiden which made a strong impact on his trading style , a total gamechanger. .. here is 2 hour material by sam seiden ( these videos are a part of his webinars) ... titled probablity enchancers with supply and demand part 1,2,3 ...

here are the links..

This is another 48 page book from RTM which describes the Supply Demand trading in an interesting way.

The Art of War RTM link:

https://www.forexupload.com/bxy

Hoping that porinjuwarren will share the dvds soon so that we can study these techniques in more detail. Till then read this file :)

Thanks for materials . last 1 week i try compresssion method pdf shared by here i hope it is work for me .im trading in indian markets in trnd pullbacks and some locations in 3min tf it is working . friends there is lot of materials avilable in RTM pls try 1 method and master it then go to , others . Still i am waiting to figure out other concepts of rtm to incorprate in to my system . waiting for porinju . Thanks friends

While we wait to get the full course, there are some decent videos on YouTube under Hazo ShadowCodes Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HanZoTono/videos

They cover lots of RTM stuff like FTR, QM pattern, S+D etc. He used to be a member in the RTM forums a while ago. If you go under his playlists he has them arranged from kindergarten to university covering RTM topics.

They're not in english but he types in english and it's easy to tell what he's on about from the drawings and diagrams. Hope you guys find these useful.

While we wait to get the full course, there are some decent videos on YouTube under Hazo ShadowCodes Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HanZoTono/videos

They cover lots of RTM stuff like FTR, QM pattern, S+D etc. He used to be a member in the RTM forums a while ago. If you go under his playlists he has them arranged from kindergarten to university covering RTM topics.

They're not in english but he types in english and it's easy to tell what he's on about from the drawings and diagrams. Hope you guys find these useful.

Nice share...worth watching. :) Let us see by when we get hands on REAL RTM videos. Thanks for sharing these links.