The Best Time to Trade Forex...

StefGrig

Forex is a 24 hour market, what’s The Best Time to Day Trade the Forex Market?

The Absolute Best Time To Trade Is From 3 AM TO 11 AM EST.

The New York and London trading sessions overlap between 7 and 11 am EST.

The volatility is much higher and trading opportunities are much more frequent with

bigger moves, especially in these four hours. You can make 30-100 pips

trading in a few minutes or hours, using any of your strategies in any time

frame.

Three major forex trading ‘sessions’ are as follows (Eastern Standard Time):

* New York open 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM

* Japanese/Australian open 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM

* London open 3:00 AM to 11:00 AM

The beginning 3-5 hours of the above mentioned opening times is the best time to trade, The major currency pairs tend to move the most in a particular direction. Especially when there are economic news releases.

The currency pair that moves the most during these hours are the Usd/Chf ,Gbp/Usd, Eur/Usd,Usd/Jpy.

The economic news release is scheduled for 8:30 AM EST. If you are in a

trade at this time, make sure you have your stop loss at a place you are happy with.

The volatility is scary and fast, you can jump in once you see the major trend, usually after the first 5 minutes. Look at a 30 min chart to check the major trend.

Check your local time at http://forex.timezoneconverter.com

---- My Ambition is beyond My Knowledge ----

• 9 years later...

If you ask me why I am doing trades in forex market, I will answer that forex is a 24/7 market. I am doing trades because I can trade from anywhere and at any time I prefer to trade. I am student and I require some sort of flexibility in trading. And forex gives me that flexibility. I think the best time for trader is dependent on the trader’s own needs, one can work at day, and others can work at night. No matter in when I am working in forex market I must admit that my broker AAFX is smoothly performing all my trades so that I can be free from all worries.

Honestly Speaking, Once upon a time that was really difficult to learn Forex but nowadays there are many kinds of sources for learning in Google and YouTube. And besides these many trading brokers are always ensuring best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials. Bapypips and FPA can also a great source for learning Fx in a proper way.     

At present Forex is definitely a profitable business. The first thing as a newcomer you need to do is learn everything you can about the market . then before you get a real account , get a demo account and practice as much as you can so you will get a better idea about the market. You probably should use the demo account for months. However , if you feel like you are ready , then by all means open up a real account.

• 2 weeks later...

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis.  They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them . 

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a broker is not easy to do, we must be careful in choosing broker. FXBTrading provides novice traders with all the resources and tools that they need to learn how to trade. Its trading tools include trading calculators, an economic calendar, trading signals and fundamental and technical analysis. Technical Analysis is a trading tool employed to evaluate securities and provides accurate forecasts which are prepared by expert technical analysts.

According to me , if you want to get maximal result from your trading first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly, actually there are many important things in Fx trading when choosing a broker, from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why we the traders have to choose in our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

• 3 years later...
On 8/4/2019 at 1:54 AM, L Moore said:

Lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why we the traders have to choose in our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

We have to use a Reliable broker.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...