Carolyn Boroden Videos

Bulak

There are plenty of threads related to Carolyn Boroden on this forum and I thought of creating a comprehensive list of her work. Student of Robert Miner, she has developed a very positive reputation as one of the foremost trainers and analyst using Fibonacci techniques, rightly deserving the moniker - FibonacciQueen.

Initially her work was available through Fibonacciqueen website which seems to be defunct now and her recent work is available with the simplertrading site.

She also has a book, Fibonacci Trading; How to Master the Time and Price Advantage, available in this thread, http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26999-Carolyn-Boroden-Fibonacci-Trading-How-to-Master-the-Time-and-Price-Advantage

Videos which were available from her FibonacciQueen website :

1) A - Z Fibonacci Analysis DVD 409 mins

There is a separate thread for this video lessons on this forum at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14785-Carolyn-Boroden-–-A-Z-Fibonacci-Analysis

2) Introduction To Fibonacci Time & Price Analysis 233 mins

This 2 1/2 hour video covers all the same material taught in the live seminars minus the questions/answer time and the "practical" work where the student replicates the work with CB. The video also includes some live analysis besides past examples.

3) The Complete Guide To Fibonacci Analysis 268 mins

In this 2 DVD course Carolyn Boroden takes you through the Fibonacci Analysis techniques she uses step by step. You'll focus on Price Analysis and Time Analysis with real-world examples.

4)Applying Fibonacci Price Analysis (a lot of mins)

In this comprehensive 2- DVD course Carolyn discusses not only the principals and theories behind using Fibonacci analysis on Price action, but also how to apply it with Dynamic Trader and ThinkorSwim.

5) 2 Day Fibonacci Course 2117 mins

A thirty seven hours @-)@-)@-) training program, haven't seen it anywhere online and now it has probably been withdrawn for sale.

In this 2 DVD set Carolyn Boroden discusses some of the principals behind Fibonacci analysis, and how they can help you with your trading. This course focuses mainly on Fibonacci Time and Price Analysis.

Now her recent lessons are available from Simpler Trading website,

1) Ultimate Guide to Fibonacci Time Analysis

2) Symmetry: The Power Tool

3) Simpler Fibonacci: Find High Probability Turning Points in Any Time Frame

4) Picking Precise Market Turning Points

5) Precision Timing Secrets

Besides there have been plenty educational videos which made available by CB from time to time.

Invitation To The Fibonacci Queen’s Special Webinar Saturday (14th April 2018)

Fib Time, Price and Trade Setups with Dynamic Trader

With Carolyn Boroden, THE International Fib Expert ​​​​​​​

I know you know or at least have heard of Carolyn, The Fib Queen. Carolyn has been using Fibonacci Time and Price trade strategies since before most traders had heard of Fibonacci. She is one of the very first users of the Dynamic Trader software beginning over 25 years ago.

If you use the Dynamic Trader software, this is a must attend webinar to learn how Carolyn uses DT for her daily analysis, chat room and appearances on Mad Money with Jim Cramer.

Even if you don’t currently use DT, you will learn how to use Fib for your current trade strategies and Carolyn will use a lot of current examples of stocks, futures, Forex markets and more to alert you to immediate trade setups.

Because of my almost 30 year friendship with Carolyn, you are the first to be alerted to this first time, unique webinar.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER NOW

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KR0nT&m=3Z9ypI6KXIEvVq0&b=mlSW9nmm5cV4PzIoKnmGug

Regards,

Robert Miner

DynamicTraders.com

Re: hermanhess's comments, I think you're correct that she does not trade. When she presents a course with a live trading component, such as a couple of the courses that Bulak mentioned, someone else does the live trading, usually John Carter or Bruce Marshall of Simpler Trading. She's a professional technical analyst, not a trader, but that does not discount the value of her work.

Bulak said "yep, I found this video in Google cache was from 2013."

A few of the other courses you mentioned can be found that way too, you just have to know how to search.

Re: hermanhess's comments, I think you're correct that she does not trade. When she presents a course with a live trading component, such as a couple of the courses that Bulak mentioned, someone else does the live trading, usually John Carter or Bruce Marshall of Simpler Trading. She's a professional technical analyst, not a trader, but that does not discount the value of her work.

Bulak said "yep, I found this video in Google cache was from 2013."

A few of the other courses you mentioned can be found that way too, you just have to know how to search.

Sir I tried to search but only found this one..

1) A - Z Fibonacci Analysis DVD 409 mins

Will you please give a link to other courses that you found? Thanks in advance.. :)

Here are links for a few of the Fibonacci Queen Courses

Cool work, gadfly, I was surfing for videos and came across some cache pages but couldn't figure out how to download the videos.

(post edited, Sorry guys:-/)

Thanks gadfly. =D>=D>

Edited by Bulak

tanwh1 said: "I have problem in download the following file"

The link you posted is the secure version (ID/Time Stamped) of the one that preceded it, with the same video title.

People, please use some common sense and do not post these links in an open thread, it just invites trouble.

In case you're wondering, all her newer links are secure....

@bulak, tanwh1, please edit your respective post and remove the link that you shared, please give respect to seniors for their valuable and meaningful suggestion. Thanks

Latest version of Dynamic Trader is 7.1.2.245 7.0 P. Anyone having the setup?

Any webpage link from where one can see WHAT's NEW ?

Edited by FFRT

@bulak, tanwh1, please edit your respective post and remove the link that you shared, please give respect to seniors for their valuable and meaningful suggestion. Thanks

Hi FFRT and gadfly,

I am sorry if I unintentionally posted a link which was a secure url. I thought gadfly was referring to tanwh1 as he copy/pasted the url.

The link I got can be found by a simple google search - "how to use triggers with fibonacci with carolyn boroden"

sorry again folks.

Stuff like this make one miss sites like traderszone and ewef. Super strict rules to upgrade members was an annoying problem but nothing wrong in having a level two where stuff can be shared more safely. (Just to clarify I was not a GZ or an ewef member.)

Edited by Bulak

I am sorry if I unintentionally posted a link which was a secure url. I thought gadfly was referring to tanwh1 as he copy/pasted the url.

You're right, I was. No harm done.

Stuff like this make one miss sites like traderszone and ewef. Super strict rules to upgrade members was an annoying problem but nothing wrong in having a level two where stuff can be shared more safely. (Just to clarify I was not a GZ or an ewef member.)

I miss them too. I have bugged the mods here about doing this but nothing has come of it. People here keep asking for expensive and/or hard to find items but such stuff will never (or very rarely) be shared here where everything is out in the open for everyone to see and download.

Any webpage link from where one can see WHAT's NEW ?

the Gann Modules are in older versions are not good. and the if you load more than 3 charts the prg crashes. the latest version have fixed