Woddies for NT 8

445NDO

The bands stuff is just looking for a breakout outside of some average true range. If you're hot for that then the Trading 123 autotrader should make you a small fortune. Again...sideways kills you. You're excited about what you see because your eye is naturally attracted to the performance during trends.

Whenever you see the name "Woodie" associated with anything, just run, don't ask questions.

Even though this method below is being shown on Forex, I've watched it live on some futures contracts (NQ, YM, CL, GC, NG, RTY) on a 1 min chart and 5 tick range bar chart over the last several months. It has a lot more promise than what you're looking at simply because it gets rid of a lot of chop and the negative trades don't get too far away from you. And hey, at least you have an avenue to getting help from it with someone who shows on a regular basis examples of him profiting from it. He's a real, private trader, retired NY'er living in Mexico, who has zero interest in trying to make a buck off any following he may garner.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=583609

Edited by lbf4223

• 2 weeks later...
@445NDO why do you keep posting the same thing???? No one is educating NT8 indies yet. Continuously posting the same request over and over again isn't going to change that.

Flipper I agree with you. Some forum members press on to request what up until now is unavailable to have. Anyway some NT8 edu are already starting to come out. Unfortunately here at now nobody is able to do it and no one has shared a right tutorial how to proceed. Who knows stay hush and sells.

Edited by laser1000it

Flipper I agree with you. Some forum members press on to request what up until now is unavailable to have. Anyway some NT8 edu are already starting to come out. Unfortunately here at now nobody is able to do it and no one has shared a right tutorial how to proceed. Who knows stay hush and sells.

good news man, if it started than its doable so its only a matter of time i guess , am i right ?

Take care all