Brokers

StefGrig

We are talking here about a giant market... 3 trillions of US Dollars a day. You just can't buy and sell on this market by yourself... You need to use the services of a broker. There are a lot of brokers out there. You will have to check them out, and make your choice, depending on the offered services, on the broker's reputation, etc...

The job of the borker is to execute your orders (buy, sell, close, etc...) on the market. To start trading you need to open an account with the broker of your choice and transfer your starting capital on your account. Most brokers, however, offer demo accounts that let you test your strategy at no cost... This is extremely important: do not go live unless you know what you are doing! One can make a fortune trading Forex, but if your strategy doesn't work you may also wipe out your account. Demo accounts are here to avoid this kind of situation. You can open one and start trading within minutes.

Please be free to share with us your experience, ideas and knowledge....

---- My Ambition is beyond My Knowledge ----

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Broker is the firm that provides crediting services and trader support in forex trading. Lots of good broker, but the broker is not necessarily convenient for us to use trading. Convenience when trading is needed in order to maximize trading results. And I've found the best broker that provides comfort when trading. Instaforex is my choice.

Forex broker is an intermediatery between a trader and the currency market. Retail foreign exchange trading is not possible without Forex brokerage. Finding the best Forex broker among hundreds of the online companies is not an easy task. That is why EarnForex offers a full set of tools that allow finding, comparing and researching almost all of the available FX firms. Additionally, all the online Forex brokers presented here are rated and reviewed by traders. Some of the brokers' representatives are also answering to the problems that are mentioned in these reviews, providing some exclusive first-hand information to our visitors.

And we also have to be careful in selecting a broker to trade so that we do not get a broker scam.We can use demo account to test broker which we will use to trade. But i think demo account is not enough. We recommend using the bonus offered by the broker, so we can trade using a real account, and we can also find out whether process of withdrawal profits is smoothly or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Too many brokers out there. Just try demo-account first then open a micro-account there, after trying for few months. I think you would know which is good for you.

Yeah, there's a lot of brokers and we must be selective when choosing brokers because there are some scam brokers. Before try it, i think we should look for information about the brokers.

• 1 year later...

the pool of brokers is ginormous for a very simple reason coz its a good way to earn money connecting other peoples accounts to the market, IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MEANS, but some just try to lpay the roll of brokers and end up buring peoples money, but yeah there is a good set of brokers out there well known and pretty much good and have been there for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

there are more hundred broker is out there and it is important find the right one. OctaFX is the best broker so far, the customer services is excellent and it also regulated by an international finance board. also, the spread is very low and I never recieve requote message. it also provide the fully ECN.

• 2 weeks later...

With the development of forex trading, forex broker now we find easy by offering a variety of promotions and bonuses. for me, bonuses and promotions is not the main thing but the convenience of trading with the right environmental conditions for a trading system that I did. I often use scalping systems where the system takes the speed of execution and low spreads, now I use Armada Markets which gives very low spreads

Now a days, It is very hard to find a good trading broker that provide best trading security and help traders to win from live trading. After doing long time investigates, I have cleared that ‘GCI’ trading broker is of the most reliable and trusted trading broker. Therefore, I did not waste any single day to join with them. This broker ensures us ‘Zero Slippage Grantee’. Therefore, It is the most save broker to invest my real money.