Scalper RT

vit007

I have this cool indi Scalper RT inspired by John Carter's TTMScalper . I want to build an Automated strategy using Blood Hound. Unfortunately this indi doesnt have an option for BH , some lines has to be added to cod . Its a simple NT cod and should be no problem for a some kind soul to make it work with BH .

Thanks in advance .

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9l55d6

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dbs6x0.png

Edited by vit007

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you checked scalper indicator in real time chart , i think it is just a zig-zag swing indicator , it will give lot of trade in choppy market.

in blood Hound you can use simple SMA/EMA indicator , no need to code specially for it . only need is that you have to know the internal functionality of your indicator

Edited by rlygangesh

here you go, enjoy:

https://www.forexupload.com/62d

By the way the "Thanks" button means thank you for taking your time to help!

Don't be afraid to use it. ( 25 downloads and not one person hit the button... ouch ) :--)

Thanks a lot orfila. Great job. Regarding Blood hound I really like this tool and its saved me tons of $$$ . Because I realize that Automated strategies does not work ( at list one that BH can create ) and no point to spend $$$ for any EA.

here you go, enjoy:

https://www.forexupload.com/62d

By the way the "Thanks" button means thank you for taking your time to help!

Don't be afraid to use it. ( 25 downloads and not one person hit the button... ouch ) :--)

Dear orfila,

Thanks for uploading this. Wants to Know does it work with NT-7. I tried to compile in my NT-7 & it showing error.

If any other member know the solution then plz advice.

Best Regards

Delta scalper and scalper RT are 2 completely different indicators . Scalper RT calculates 2 lower bars in a row and a Delta scalper calculates the delta of several previous bars . I use Delta sc. for a real trading and its works well . Its just $250 from vendor. If it would be $2500 i wold post here but price is very reasonable . Check you tube for a daily videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI37HXPO1f4o9j4SA83-Iog/videos and you will see how Delta scalper works .

warning dont use scalper RT for a real trading .

Delta scalper and scalper RT are 2 completely different indicators . Scalper RT calculates 2 lower bars in a row and a Delta scalper calculates the delta of several previous bars . I use Delta sc. for a real trading and its works well . Its just $250 from vendor. If it would be $2500 i wold post here but price is very reasonable . Check you tube for a daily videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI37HXPO1f4o9j4SA83-Iog/videos and you will see how Delta scalper works .

warning dont use scalper RT for a real trading .

Hi vit and thanks for the feedback on a confusing part for me and might be cause Im new but seems you are dangling a carrot?

Why post about something you are not willing to share because of the cost? Why bother to post unless you include all the indis and method with which you speak. Goes for all other membersw post I have read that speak the same language

As I see being new here is that many are trying to learn and find an edge, mind you with limited funds so someone like you that is fortunate to have to found something at a reasonable price for you is great.

My point is it seems like you are bragging without any backup support. Why should I spend 250 just cause you say, I think not. Yes I know it is upon me to make final judgement for myself, as I will.

Thanks for any of your comments and shares.

p.s. whats with some members here that come across as real Aholes then they get what they want and in different thread pull the same BS.

all nice then complain, wont mention names starts with Lends in it

point being why not instead of your retiric why not post, goes for all you people I see posting comments waste of all timea just post all links indis templates etc and let the joy of the forum take over.

Many minds=bettrer than one, heck you might be surprised and find that someone else has a good idea as hopefully you understand you are NOT the wherewithall in trading or no offense you would not be here!

Edited by lottery

Hi vit and thanks for the feedback on a confusing part for me and might be cause Im new but seems you are dangling a carrot?

Why post about something you are not willing to share because of the cost? Why bother to post unless you include all the indis and method with which you speak. Goes for all other membersw post I have read that speak the same language

As I see being new here is that many are trying to learn and find an edge, mind you with limited funds so someone like you that is fortunate to have to found something at a reasonable price for you is great.

My point is it seems like you are bragging without any backup support. Why should I spend 250 just cause you say, I think not. Yes I know it is upon me to make final judgement for myself, as I will.

Thanks for any of your comments and shares.

p.s. whats with some members here that come across as real Aholes then they get what they want and in different thread pull the same BS.

all nice then complain, wont mention names starts with Lends in it

point being why not instead of your retiric why not post, goes for all you people I see posting comments waste of all timea just post all links indis templates etc and let the joy of the forum take over.

Many minds=bettrer than one, heck you might be surprised and find that someone else has a good idea as hopefully you understand you are NOT the wherewithall in trading or no offense you would not be here!

Looks like you are new here . The idea of this forum not to crack every possible indicator or EA and provide you with unlimited free resources . More than 90% what selling on the trading market is worthless thats why we dont buy this stuff . But Delta scalper in my opinion can be count for a 5% that is useful in your trading ., and the owner sell this software unprotected for a tiny price . If you cant afford $250 you have no business in trading futures .

Regarding ---- bragging without any backup support------- I provided a link to youtube were guy shows daily trades using his tools . So dont be deplorable .

And here is a special FREE fink for you to the best trading sofware

https://www.forexupload.com/3r1%20https://getalive

Edited by vit007

Looks like you are new here . The idea of this forum not to crack every possible indicator or EA and provide you with unlimited free resources . More than 90% what selling on the trading market is worthless thats why we dont buy this stuff . But Delta scalper in my opinion can be count for a 5% that is useful in your trading ., and the owner sell this software unprotected for a tiny price . If you cant afford $250 you have no business in trading futures .

Regarding ---- bragging without any backup support------- I provided a link to youtube were guy shows daily trades using his tools . So dont be deplorable .

And here is a special FREE fink for you to the best trading sofware

https://www.forexupload.com/3r1%20https://getalive

hi vit yes I am new here wow you guessed or read that in my post!lol

really seems as the forum was created to do just that DS I thought I approached your post with respect, guess you see differently as your response is confrontational and insulting. Insinuating I cant afford 250, not gonna comment except that good for you!

providing a youtube link I do not feel is sufficient when YOU proclaim what you do. How bout you stop posting until you have proof and validity to your statements. share indicators templates and any other **** you proclaim is the hoorah, I have seen all your posts and very deceitful.

Take care good luck with your shenanigans.

looking fwd to all the dip coming to your aid ohhh

Edited by lottery

Hi lottery

You are absolutely right but so is vit007

Please stop this pissing competition at once.

I love you both and I dont want you to force me to do anything I will regret later.

Vit007 has been posting many many examples and pictures with a thorough explanations and advice and we all salute him.

We are all here to become better traders and to make money- thats it- we are not going out together to the nearest pub at the end of the day or have an indo party every weekend.

We share what we can, some share indicators, some share advises, some share knowledge so DO NOT SHARE ANYTHING.

So when someone recommends a method or an indicator you should thank him/ her and then do you due diligence and decide if it gives you an edge.

We are not a bunch of attorneys and we should not watch every word or sentence that we post and be worried if we wrote the right - wrong thing.

We all thank everyone for any bit or piece of information that they post and then we have to work it ourselves weather its $250 or $2500.

If trading was easy and simple we would all be millionaires but unfortunately its not and we have to fight for every pip or point.

I was not even paying attention to that delta scalper- but now due to vit007 advise i am going to spend the time and look into that.

Bottom line- you are both right but sometimes when you post your opinion you dont need to accompany it with a documented statement and all the indicators.

Take care

Traderbeauty- Jane