I have some roules before i enter in trade :

1- See ( on bookmap ) an Impulsive move throught and away from VWAP

2- At least 20 ticks away from VWAP and have new hight or low of the day

3- Falling volume on the pull back

4- See some momentum in OFA ( MOA ) on my direction

After seeing all those, now i can take a trade, and here an exemple on ES :

74263444ES.jpg

Edited by adnen_messaoudi

Yes, but price action doesn't give you good entry. with order book, your entry and specially your stop loss can be very precise

And it's not about more easy or more complicate. The more important thing, it's to be in the right side when you open a trade

Hi carlitus,

Here another exemple of my trade of today on crude oil

As you can see when the price start to move down we have huge amount of volume, but in the pullback the volume has decreased considerably

For the take profits, you can take the liquidity as a target (level II white line in Bookmap)

Well, I take 2,3, 4 max trades per day

Regards,

910094CL10707.jpg

Yes, but price action doesn't give you good entry. with order book, your entry and specially your stop loss can be very precise

And it's not about more easy or more complicate. The more important thing, it's to be in the right side when you open a trade

bullshit!!!! entry limit is 2429.75/sl 2431.50 LOCATION is the KEY, not orderbook

example: https://www.screencast.com/t/uR6i8gRuUo

show the goldchart today: buylimit/plopp 9$

Edited by tradermic

Please there is no need of another my-method-is-better-than-yours war, open a PA topic if you want

instead I wish to ask to Adnen why do you want the vwap to be penetrate, it would be more logical to expect a mean reverting behaviour after a move of 20 or more ticks

Edited by rawos

bullshit!!!! entry limit is 2429.75/sl 2431.50 LOCATION is the KEY, not orderbook

example: https://www.screencast.com/t/uR6i8gRuUo

show the goldchart today: buylimit/plopp 9$

I think you should start a new thread and show to all of us the great way you trade using location as a key factor. Also I do not see the reason to BS others approaches.

----- take the liquidity as a target (level II white line in Bookmap) .-----

Does white line is not a true liquidity , does oreders will be pulled back ones price come 1 tick close and reappear again ones price move away so its looks like price was attracted to does white line . Thats why I dont use Bookmap just takes a space on my monitor . Area that you circle on a chart and presumably took a trade is POC the highest Volume area of the day that were price goes back and force a lot and should be avoided for opening any positions ( that lesson cost me many $$$).

I can suggest to add Volume bars to your OFA chart so you can see how important this bars are. Have a predefined levels from Volume profile and ones price reached them change OFA to order flow and see if price excepted or rejected .

http://i64.tinypic.com/168uetl.jpg

Edited by vit007

For how he believe in price action good luck, for me price action mean nothing and i don't want to be impolite, i would say price action is uneducated trading

God question Rawos, don't forget the new hight or low of the day after the penetration of the VWAP this's very important.

Why ? Because I want to see clearly an Initiated Buying . Then i want to see clearly an Absorption of selling and the buyer start to Reload, after seeing all this ( in Bookmap , Jig saw or directly in the DOM if you have an expert eye ) you can be sure 99% that the price will be continued in the direction of buying

you cant conclude that price action as uneducated trading . its one of the way of trading . if everyone follows a method and sell at same level where will be the buyers ? different methods of trading finally what loads ur account with $ matters . your method was good . thanks for sharing

thanking you

For how he believe in price action good luck, for me price action mean nothing and i don't want to be impolite, i would say price action is uneducated trading

God question Rawos, don't forget the new hight or low of the day after the penetration of the VWAP this's very important.

Why ? Because I want to see clearly an Initiated Buying . Then i want to see clearly an Absorption of selling and the buyer start to Reload, after seeing all this ( in Bookmap , Jig saw or directly in the DOM if you have an expert eye ) you can be sure 99% that the price will be continued in the direction of buying

I want to see clearly an Initiated Buying . Then i want to see clearly an Absorption of selling and the buyer start to Reload, after seeing all this ( in Bookmap , Jig saw or directly in the DOM if you have an expert eye ) you can be sure 99% that the price will be continued in the direction of buying

Thanks Adnen I never though that way but it makes sense, much more than mindless fade the trend when it reaches 2/3SD hoping for a reversion anyway.

I want to see clearly an Initiated Buying . Then i want to see clearly an Absorption of selling and the buyer start to Reload, after seeing all this ( in Bookmap , Jig saw or directly in the DOM if you have an expert eye ) you can be sure 99% that the price will be continued in the direction of buying

I hope you took this one, it was a perfect example what you described above . 4 peaces to a direction puzzle - absorption volume ,divergence , ratio and single print .

http://i65.tinypic.com/3162fdi.jpg

Edited by vit007

• 1 year later...
----- take the liquidity as a target (level II white line in Bookmap) .-----

Does white line is not a true liquidity , does oreders will be pulled back ones price come 1 tick close and reappear again ones price move away so its looks like price was attracted to does white line . Thats why I dont use Bookmap just takes a space on my monitor . Area that you circle on a chart and presumably took a trade is POC the highest Volume area of the day that were price goes back and force a lot and should be avoided for opening any positions ( that lesson cost me many $$$).

I can suggest to add Volume bars to your OFA chart so you can see how important this bars are. Have a predefined levels from Volume profile and ones price reached them change OFA to order flow and see if price excepted or rejected .

http://i64.tinypic.com/168uetl.jpg

Hello Vit, can you share the Dynamic Composite Volume profile from ACME? i try to find it here without lucky .