Wave59 "Mechanical System"

shawnh

Hi guys, I managed to locate the downloadable eBook file using the "Wayback Machine" internet archives

(https://archive.org/web), and it found it! Here it is:

https://web.archive.org/web/20071016083517/www.wave59.com/downloads.asp

(The downloadable "Interactive Demo" shown there is a useful thing also, you might want to download that too).

Now as for the downloadable "Mechanical trading system" - it is in a "eBook" format (not PDF). You will see that it needs to be installed and then after installation when you run it, it will display this screen:

https://anonfile.com/t3Q8Neb6bc/ebook.jpg

Here is where I stopped and I am a little hesitant to proceed. I'm concerned that if I complete this little "form", that my IP address will be revealed to Wave59 (and I don't want this). So maybe someone has a VPS or some other proxy IP where they could run this on in safety and share to us here the info for this mechanical system?

Thanks

Shawn

Hi guys, I managed to locate the downloadable eBook file using the "Wayback Machine" internet archives

(https://archive.org/web), and it found it! Here it is:

https://web.archive.org/web/20071016083517/www.wave59.com/downloads.asp

(The downloadable "Interactive Demo" shown there is a useful thing also, you might want to download that too).

Now as for the downloadable "Mechanical trading system" - it is in a "eBook" format (not PDF). You will see that it needs to be installed and then after installation when you run it, it will display this screen:

https://anonfile.com/t3Q8Neb6bc/ebook.jpg

Here is where I stopped and I am a little hesitant to proceed. I'm concerned that if I complete this little "form", that my IP address will be revealed to Wave59 (and I don't want this). So maybe someone has a VPS or some other proxy IP where they could run this on in safety and share to us here the info for this mechanical system?

Thanks

Shawn

hi sir

don't waste your time, i am using wave 59 & their stuff ,

even if you get this book, it is impossible to get any benefit from, mechanical system provided in this book have 7 merged system , 4 of 7 system build by wave 59 artificial intelligence & neural network solution, so it is only possible when you use wave 59 software,

even you subscribe wave 59 like as me than only you can get neural network solution , Artificial intelligence is locked by Earik, there are only two way to unlock it

1. continuous subscription of wave 59 for 5 years

2. Buy MTS book from Earik website

Thanks for the insight rlygangesh. So what you are saying basically then is - even if I have a running copy of Wave59 (which I do), that I still cannot run the system as I also require the "neural network" and "artificial intelligence" portions - which is further locked by Earik?

Thanks

Shawn

hi sir

don't waste your time, i am using wave 59 & their stuff ,

even if you get this book, it is impossible to get any benefit from, mechanical system provided in this book have 7 merged system , 4 of 7 system build by wave 59 artificial intelligence & neural network solution, so it is only possible when you use wave 59 software,

even you subscribe wave 59 like as me than only you can get neural network solution , Artificial intelligence is locked by Earik, there are only two way to unlock it

1. continuous subscription of wave 59 for 5 years

2. Buy MTS book from Earik website

hi sir, if you are using wave59 then what you can say about their approach of trading in market, have you gained some extraordinary skills? kindly share your experience, i tried to use them in past, just to explore any approach which can dragged me out of un wanted losses. but failed to discover anyone.

your reply would be greatly appreciated

regards

hi sir, if you are using wave59 then what you can say about their approach of trading in market, have you gained some extraordinary skills? kindly share your experience, i tried to use them in past, just to explore any approach which can dragged me out of un wanted losses. but failed to discover anyone.

regards

if you are asking for MTS than it is only a system with some good accuracy & good RR, but i an not using it because i haven't access Artificial Intelligence.

if you are asking about wave 59 than there some good tool only it is totrally depend upon you how can you use it

Hi Pathfinder... heheh well I haven't gained any new extraordinary skills from Wave59, but there are a few different and interesting tools that have some merit I think. The Natal Forecast and the Planetary Rise Harmonic Index are interesting when combined with other non-correlated indicators.

regards

Rlygangesh, thank you for your input. I'm still very interested however, in seeing what the contents of this "Mechanical Trading System" eBook. Could you share it with me please?

Thanks

Shawn

if you are asking for MTS than it is only a system with some good accuracy & good RR, but i an not using it because i haven't access Artificial Intelligence.

if you are asking about wave 59 than there some good tool only it is totrally depend upon you how can you use it

Thanks rlygangesh. So you feel there are no worthwhile trading ideas contained in the rules of that mechanical system? Even if it contains only one good tidbit of information, that is still helpful.

you can but as i say earlier owning MTS book doesn't mean any benefit