ivan2007007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I have the ****** DOM working correctly but I can't save a workspace or template if I the depth and sales running. I tried to save the template and it says Indicator 'NinjaTrader.Indicator. JT_v5_DepthSales_Live' could not be serialized. I've also noticed if I change the appearance of the DOM at all it doesn't save next time I load it up.

Does anyone else have this issue? I'm not sure if it can be fixed or not but curious if people have had this issue or know how to fix it. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks Ruten, I tried this with the latest version but it`s not working. Are you using this indicator and is it working for you on the current Ninja version.

hi flipper26 am trying and seems t work on 32 bit and 64 bit not using live acct but in sim is working

well the dom is placing orders on chart not sure what feature you are trying to get work sorry

will try atach movie but last itme no luck

Edited by lottery

hi flipper26 am trying and seems t work on 32 bit and 64 bit not using live acct but in sim is working

well the dom is placing orders on chart not sure what feature you are trying to get work sorry

will try atach movie but last itme no luck

I'm trying to get the heatmap and their custom DOM. Which version of Ninja are you running? It still works on the earlier versions of Ninja but not the more recent ones, at least for me.

For those that have this working, do the indicators show up as "JT v5"? Also, would one of you guys mind loading up a template, maybe I could try that since existing template and creating a new template isn't working. Checked log and trace files - nothing there that's a problem. I am trying to run it on 64 bit, assuming that's what you guys are using too. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...