REMEK system and indies EDU REQ

trader1968

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go: https://[email protected]/file/npbpue

Unpack the Package and you ll 3 package which you have to Import with ninja and it will run without any Problem. You might Need to restart NT

This is the professional Version only.

other edu:

https://[email protected]/file/x3hx03

(use rar 5.50) extract file in your-pc/document/ninjatrader/bin/custom

helloe do you need any other indicators already for this to work?

The BH template dont work on my side.

This is because you need the latest version of Sh@rkindicat0rs that are not available in this forum educated. But you can bypass it by loading the bkb files and setting your rules according to their screenshots on their site or based on your own rules.

This is because you need the latest version of Sh@rkindicat0rs that are not available in this forum educated. But you can bypass it by loading the bkb files and setting your rules according to their screenshots on their site or based on your own rules.

@paulhaus, where on their website have you seen them breakdown the bloodhound rules or are you suggesting that by looking at their videos and how they take trades that you have to try and piece it together on your own? Still learning about this system but so far having seen enough of it to put it together myself so if you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

@paulhaus, where on their website have you seen them breakdown the bloodhound rules or are you suggesting that by looking at their videos and how they take trades that you have to try and piece it together on your own? Still learning about this system but so far having seen enough of it to put it together myself so if you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Trade as you wish, i dont use the system for myself. I am a volume trader.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...