Any options for NT7 datafeed for NSE India

goi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so maybe OFA or GZT can be modified to display a different volume metric instead of Units.

From my experience, it is adequate to see the dark green & dark red highlighting the bid/ask ratio WITHIN the print (bar). Also setting up bulk tradesize to see where those big orders are coming in within the print are very helpful.

Seeing too many numbers, honestly IMO is not really required, though it does give us a feeling that we are making a more informed decision.

For me, all those numbers are quite overwhelming & numbing. I prefer to switch off the volume numbers from displaying & just let the color guide me, which actually IMO better represents the order flow action. This will also enable making the prints more narrow, Try it. Again that is just me wanting things simpler, for me too much data analysis is paralysis.

I have used these indicators to tune & condition my brain into sensing what is likely to follow, and anticipate price movement, rather than becoming slave to the indicators and not applying mind. Good Luck :)

Edited by zoheb

@Abhishek and @zoheb - totally agree with you guys, RTD is amazing, have you guys tried to use this on NT8 ? will it work on NT8 as well? Maybe then i will push myself harder to educate the NT8 indies.

CHeers!!!!

Honestly never felt the need for NT8 as NT7 has been adequate for my trading needs. Till I come across a compelling trading reason to shift, I will be staying with NT7 for now.

Agree Zoheb. Infact I use cluster function in Print profiler which is enough to find turning points or where volume is happening within the candle.

Yes, I missed that. The volume cluster box on the print is very helpful too. I used to occasionally place my Long StopLoss / Short Fade Entries below them (& vice versa) !

Thanx for highlighting that :)

Edited by zoheb

• 4 months later...
If anyone can educate, it will great help for indian trader.....

Dear Server2712, wants to know why u after NestgoesNT or Pinto when RTD is there.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27900-Getting-RTD-Up-amp-running-for-feeding-quote-data-from-Nest-Now-to-Ninja-Trader

I am using RTD from past 1 year without any difficulty.

Please share your thoughts, if any.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Dear Server2712, wants to know why u after NestgoesNT or Pinto when RTD is there.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27900-Getting-RTD-Up-amp-running-for-feeding-quote-data-from-Nest-Now-to-Ninja-Trader

I am using RTD from past 1 year without any difficulty.

Please share your thoughts, if any.

hello can we use RTD with Ninja 8 ?? and how mny symbol can I feed at a time ?

I heard that In NT8 even if we don't open chart for all symbol , NT will download data for all symbol is this right ??

hello can we use RTD with Ninja 8 ?? and how mny symbol can I feed at a time ?

I heard that In NT8 even if we don't open chart for all symbol , NT will download data for all symbol is this right ??

Yes you are right. I am using NT 8 and RTD 1.50 and feed 30 scrip charts with it. Just add the scrip in Market analyzer of NT8 and no need to keep the chart open.