Any options for NT7 datafeed for NSE India

goi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've received quite a lot of private requests concerning this Nest tool (for all interested in trading in the Indian market).

Here is the patched version of NestGoesNT092 (including the original installer and the patched exe together with a sample license file):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/x6itgw

As I have no chance to test it in practice - please to do it on your own...

Additionally, I've found the below post (by zoheb), which as I think, can be also helpful:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27667-Any-options-for-NT7-datafeed-for-NSE-India?p=421124&viewfull=1#post421124

Greetings to Santoshv2k, who forced me continually to do that... ;)

Ahh... @admis !! you quoted my post =D>. Feel very privileged :). Glad you found it useful !! :)

I used to use NestGoesNT (paid version) by YUSI. The developer is high on integrity and discontinued the app (& his business) when there were news articles about repurposing quote data being unethical. He also refused to release it as a free version / open source to respect the law of the land (though in doubt), and I respect that. RTD is very stable for streaming data into Ninja. Backfill is a pain but can be managed with a bit if struggle. Feel free to seek any support required.

This is a very important part of the setup: Specifically pay attention to col order in Nest market watch & NestPlus data tables as shown in the videos.

Edited by zoheb
addition

I keep getting this "Runing checks for N e s t T r a d e r" Checkin Window - Not found". Were you able to get past this?

i am also getting same problem

Have you checked in settings if 'Substring 1: NEST Trader' & 'Substring 2: <mostly your broker's name displayed in the nest application title>' is correct ?

Also try running both nest & this utility as admin (properties > compatibility)

Am not using this, so do not know if the issue is with this patch

Edited by zoheb

Have you checked in settings if 'Substring 1: NEST Trader' & 'Substring 2: <mostly your broker's name displayed in the nest application title>' is correct ?

Also try running both nest & this utility as admin (properties > compatibility)

Am not using this, so do not know if the issue is with this patch

I am running both utility + N e s t as admin, also changed the string to what is displayed first like Welcome etc, actually the standard one should have worked, not sure why its not working.

Please check if it works for you once with your settings, to confirm everything is alright, or there is something missing in edu file.

I am running both utility + N e s t as admin, also changed the string to what is displayed first like Welcome etc, actually the standard one should have worked, not sure why its not working.

Please check if it works for you once with your settings, to confirm everything is alright, or there is something missing in edu file.

You don't need to enter "welcome....". Substring 1 will most definitely be what I have indicated. Substring 2 will contain only ur broker's name. If you share a screenshot of the Nest title (without the account number), i can try to help you with it.

Also is Nest Plus enabled ?

I left it to default string, then also it did not work, then only I tried to change it.

Yes N e s t plus is enabled.

As I said earlier when I click on the tick button (which checks if everything is setup and moves on to the next step) it fails at this "Runing checks for N e s t T r a d e r" Checkin Window - Not found", and with this it fails to identify the market watch also.

I tired by installing it and run but it would never work , i did all the things mentioned in the video.

For some reason it was not working , can you help in setting it up. or any write up how to configure it properly..

Backfill was still a problem. nothing worked, hence uninstalled it.

Someone can help in configuring it.

Nest to NT7

TIA

Any reason you do not prefer to use RTD (http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27667-Any-options-for-NT7-datafeed-for-NSE-India?p=421124&viewfull=1#post421124)?

I stopped using NestGoesNT & am happily using RTD without issues for a few months now, extremely stable.

I tried RTD, for some reason I could not get that working last time I tried couple of months back and gave up. I thought RTD is not that stable or work good for NT. May be I should give it a try again.

I tired by installing it and run but it would never work , i did all the things mentioned in the video.

For some reason it was not working , can you help in setting it up. or any write up how to configure it properly..

Backfill was still a problem. nothing worked, hence uninstalled it.

Someone can help in configuring it.

Nest to NT7

TIA

i am using it fine;

pm me ur tv id may help you. on mkt days.

Was successfully able to connect to Nest Terminal. However, its unable to connect to NT7 Db , I have connected to External Data Feed as well. Any help on this anyone? Also the paths to the NT7 installtion and NT7 Db is perfect.

=== Checks for Market Watch... Successful.

=== Running checks for NinjaTrader ===

Checking window... Found.

Install dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\

Db dir: C:\Users\jff\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\

Server connection... Failed.

=== Checks for NinjaTrader... Failed.

Edited by jff

Was successfully able to connect to Nest Terminal. However, its unable to connect to NT7 Db , I have connected to External Data Feed as well. Any help on this anyone? Also the paths to the NT7 installtion and NT7 Db is perfect.

=== Checks for Market Watch... Successful.

=== Running checks for NinjaTrader ===

Checking window... Found.

Install dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\

Db dir: C:\Users\jff\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\

Server connection... Failed.

=== Checks for NinjaTrader... Failed.

Just to be sure - have you enabled AT Interface in NT?