IQfeed Level 2 for 5usd

mauro33

Hi imfm,

I dont know about that, so, If I open a account in AMP, I can have historical L1 and L2 ? for 10usd....

and what about Ninjatrader?, because it will be a real account, the crack ninjatrader 7 work on this?

or is possible use the user login of CQG in simulation Ninjatrader, and use the real account of AMP in any of the free plataform who they offer?

thanks

Edited by mauro33

no, is feewaiver for non-profesional, read this, :

http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data§ion=feewaiver

feewaiver is from CME group. that's the exchange fee waiver program for non-professionals.

so, with fee waiver, you have to pay a monthly

$79 (basic)+$20 (futures)+$20 (level 2) to iqfeed for its services

$5 to CME (for level 2 display for each of the CME exchanges you want to subscribe) for real time data display

other exchange fees that you might trade with real time data

good! thanks. now is it 95% clear.. :)

so, now I am think to open a account in AMP, they offer CQG feed CME curency data for 5usd.

what do you think about AMP?, is a good option to have L2, I need load historial data, because now with demo account I open a chart and I must wait to load some L2 data, for ex with jigaxxx or wmOrderBookOscillator, for ex now with wmOrderBookOscillator:

https://s32.postimg.org/b5w9jtoid/Screen_Clip.png

If I am wrong with something that I say, please correct me. I am new in this, always I use only forex in mt4, a now I want learn order flow.

bye!

Edited by mauro33

so, now I am think to open a account in AMP, they offer CQG feed CME curency data for 5usd.

what do you think about AMP?, is a good option to have L2, I need load historial data, because now with demo account I open a chart and I must wait to load some L2 data, for ex with jigaxxx or wmOrderBookOscillator, for ex now with wmOrderBookOscillator:

If I am wrong with something that I say, please correct me. I am new in this, always I use only forex in mt4, a now I want learn order flow.

bye!

Ciao Mauro,

Sure you can go with AMP, the data package was about 15$ /month including l2 of course, and another 5$ for market internals (nyse tick etc)

however it wont solve your problem, the problem is within ninja7 is not able to backfill ticks, thats why you have to wait for new bars to form..

either go with ninja8 and use the new gomtools

use another software like investor rt (marketdelta)

try with gomrecorder for ninja7

bye!

i think you meant live (real-time) streaming data by "currency".

sorry that i have no experience with AMP, neither do i have any experience with the indi shown in your screen cap. so i cannot comment. when you talk about historical data, do always remind yourself what type (tick? minute? day?) you need and what type AMP provides, for what period of time (eg, 3 months). as mentioned by markus, if you need level 2, then under the fee waiver program, CME charges you $15/month as exchange fee if u r non-professional.

i am new to order flow and i only invest time in learning auctiondashboard. this program makes use of level 2 data. as markus said, u have the luxury to jump the boat but if u hold onto nj for the indis, u may want to use MarketReplay to test out your trading ideas. what i observed is, after the market had a bull run, there will emerge thousands of people claiming how successful a trading method is (eg, order flow, volume analysis etc) or how wonderful the indis are. well, better to keep your hopes low and minimize the risk of falling into a fallacy.

take care!

i was AMP-customer, used CQG-data, all good, but as ninjatrader started their own brokerage AMP stopped supporting the ninjatrader platform... so if you need/use ninjatrader AMP will not be the right choice for you. besides if i remember correctly as they started charging for data i think AMP offered it for 20-25$ or something like that... don't know how it is now though.