{REQ} Trading123 Autotrader

fxknight

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, it is the first time I participate in this forum, yesterday I downloaded the autotrader strategy and I made a first test in the NQ in November, the results have not been bad at all, I'm going to make a new Market again Replay to see if I can improve a bit, I attached the configuration of the strategy.

Important, my timezone is in Spain

Edited by nachofg

Hello, it is the first time I participate in this forum, yesterday I downloaded the autotrader strategy and I made a first test in the NQ in November, the results have not been bad at all, I'm going to make a new Market again Replay to see if I can improve a bit, I attached the configuration of the strategy.

Important, my timezone is in Spain

hi nacho , 710 trades x 3.7 uss comision = 2627 uss only the broker is happy

Guest pollosud

Hello, I try Trading123. It is no so bad . I have a problem.

It will close trades early before reaching stop loss set.

I noticed that it will automatically close long trades taken in the green zone once the trades reach the red zone as the market pull back but have not reach stop loss?

I tried turning the sell off. Profit is ok ,but the Autotrader will take many trades that do not behave according to the settings of the stop losses but the take profit is ok.

someone can help me?

Edited by pollosud

• 1 year later...