• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u5t0u0

Try this educated file. It may work

extract the rar. copy it in C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom and restart the ninjatrader 7.

The indicator does not like the vendorlicense to be removed while educating. I made enforceLicense variable as false and it like it.

kindly reupload... thnx in advance

• 2 weeks later...

SignalTime I have downloaded and installed your PolarisTradingGroup_All_zip but whenever I choose to apply the indicators to chart,it is always blank.It installed into NT7 like usual and all the indicators are there,however when I select to apply on the chart,it gives a message "Ninjatrader is unable to connect to it's license servers in order to verify the vendor license "Polaris Trading Group".I am using Ninjatrader 64bit 7.0 1000.40.

I can't understand this because they installed without problems. Any ideas? Thanks

SignalTime I have downloaded and installed your PolarisTradingGroup_All_zip but whenever I choose to apply the indicators to chart,it is always blank.It installed into NT7 like usual and all the indicators are there,however when I select to apply on the chart,it gives a message "Ninjatrader is unable to connect to it's license servers in order to verify the vendor license "Polaris Trading Group".I am using Ninjatrader 64bit 7.0 1000.40.

I can't understand this because they installed without problems. Any ideas? Thanks

Sorry,

I dont use any of the indicators. So do not know how it works. Some one else from the forum who already installed it can help you

Try the one posted by mizir_99

post #84

Thank you SignalTime, but I have downloaded it,and it's a "educated" dll file for the 64 bit Polaris Trading Group indicators.I have placed it into the NT7/bin/custom directory and it still shows the same error messages.Doesn't work for NT7 64 bit unfortunately.I'm just wondering if any of the "educated" files work for anyone else?Has anyone tried the PTG educated files and it worked with NT7 64bit?

TIS.

Edited by BloodHound

Thank you SignalTime, but I have downloaded it,and it's a "educated" dll file for the 64 bit Polaris Trading Group indicators.I have placed it into the NT7/bin/custom directory and it still shows the same error messages.Doesn't work for NT7 64 bit unfortunately.I'm just wondering if any of the "educated" files work for anyone else?Has anyone tried the PTG educated files and it worked with NT7 64bit?

TIS.

Hello Richard,

Are you still having problems with the Polaris Trading Group indicators? Couple of things you might wanna confirm. Confirm you are using a 64bit version of NT7. Go to "Help" in the upper tabs.Look for "About" and click on it. Make sure it says NinjaTrader 64-bit at the top.

Also it may be a version thing.What version are you using now?If you wanna try an earlier version,you might wanna try http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22222-New-Ninjatrader/page131 and try the versions there uploaded by goi. Try those and see if they still give you errors. Other than that there is the chance that the PTG indicators were not educated correctly.

Hello Richard,

Are you still having problems with the Polaris Trading Group indicators? Couple of things you might wanna confirm. Confirm you are using a 64bit version of NT7. Go to "Help" in the upper tabs.Look for "About" and click on it. Make sure it says NinjaTrader 64-bit at the top.

Also it may be a version thing.What version are you using now?If you wanna try an earlier version,you might wanna try http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22222-New-Ninjatrader/page131 and try the versions there uploaded by goi. Try those and see if they still give you errors. Other than that there is the chance that the PTG indicators were not educated correctly.

Thanks for your reply Eric.

Yes still having the same error messages.Yes I am using 64 bit Ninjatrader 7. I am using the Ninjatrader version 7.0.1000.40.

I have followed your advice to download NT7 .37, 34 and 31 from your link.They all give the same error messages unfortunately,so I don't believe it's a version problem.Thanks again Eric. Btw, I can't post any personal messages/replies until I have at least 15 posts. :(

Thanks for your reply Eric.

Yes still having the same error messages.Yes I am using 64 bit Ninjatrader 7. I am using the Ninjatrader version 7.0.1000.40.

I have followed your advice to download NT7 .37, 34 and 31 from your link.They all give the same error messages unfortunately,so I don't believe it's a version problem.Thanks again Eric. Btw, I can't post any personal messages/replies until I have at least 15 posts. :(

So sorry to hear that Richard. Why don't you try laser's link in his reply? If there are still problems,then I advise you to give a good interpretation/explanation of your NT7 problems to Ninjatrader tech support ([email protected]).

They will probably ask to include as attachments for your log and trace files.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20191008 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20191008 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

I would love to read what they will reply.Hope you get the help you need.

Thank you Eric for your interest and concern.Yes I have tried Laser1000it's sendspace link,but the problem is still there.What I don't understand is that the import had no errors and said that said that Nnijatrader succesfully imported all indicators/strategies contained in the Ninjascript Archive File and yet when I select some of the PTG indicators,they don't display in the chart. Yeah maybe you are right about asking Ninjatrader tech support for help.

It seems there is a lot a confusion in this thread ……

….check this https://[email protected]/file/5zr23a (educated)

if working ok , if not working PLS share original last dll or open a GB folder.

Thank you laser1000it for your help.I have tried your dll but again no PTG indicators will display.The Rogue Trader asked me to approach Ninjatrader support for their help and my last resort solution is to do that.Thanks again laser1000it.