Boomerang Ultra Educated?

Chuck10

Yeah Chuck,do like what bomdila suggests. Upload the trial files to sendspace and I am sure our educators can crack the indis. The HyperScalp especially has long been sought after at Indo forum.Btw here's is Mohan's AKA Scott Wolfe UltraBoomerang webinar from screencast

http://www.screencast.com/t/vJq6eJy6

Edited by stevemoore

Thanks guys...that was a real DUH! (I shouldn't do things late at night)

Here are the two trial files:

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chuck

Here they are: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0h45hq

1. pw: indo-investasi (to unpack 7z archive)

2. remove the genuine boomerang from inside of NT (File->Utilities->Remove NinjaScript Assembly..)

3. import in sequence 2 zip files

4. restart NT

btw. Maybe this is not a bad idea to edit your post and remove the link to sendspace (better remove your archive from sendspace, as the binaries contain your MachineID)

Edited by admis

what do you expect from a bunch of lagging moving averages ?

by the time you get a signal its too late to enter - unless this is a very long move and you enter late-

unfortunately there are many very short moves that are enough to give you an entry signal and stop you out almost immediately.

almost all the companies are selling the exact same thing- bunch of ma followed by color of the trend and colored stops.

they add some momentum and divergence but again- i would use it only with a combination of some price action and fib - that is the only way you can filter an entry and know which one suppose to be good and which one you should skip.

It seems that I am not able to see the strategy after I import it according to the instructions. I have NT version 7.0.1000.31 and I am importing first the 'HyperScalp_edu.zip' and then 'UltraBoomerangDayTrader_edu.zip' with no errors. I do this after I check the Ninja Script Assembly removal for no UltraBoomerangDayTrader. Then I restart NT and open a new chart, right-click and Strategies... and the UltraBoomerangDayTrader is not listed there. I don't see it in the 'c:\Users\my_pc\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Strategy\ directory either. The c:\Users\my_pc\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\ has 'UltraBoomerangDayTrader.cs' and 'UltraBoomerangDayTrader.dll' there. Can someone help? Is anyone else having the same issue? Maybe this is because the education was done on an older NT version and it no longer works in the newer NT version? Thank you Edited by fxknight

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...